Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it would be terrible. I don't think many PS Fanboys realised that Sony were planning on going the same way as MS about DRM. If MS wasn't around I'm sure they would of kept it as there wouldn't of been the competition & could practically do what they want. If either Sony or MS decide to call time on there consoles it's going to be good be a sad day for gamers.

But IMO there's a lot of **** stirring going on about the Xbone from publishers & members of Neogaf. I think it's just going to be the same as last Gen both having there pluses & minuses over each other which will even them out

I thought about trying to get both AT&T he same time but decided against it. My ps4 is paid off, picked up Killzone, and only owe a little bit left on cod ghosts. All my other games and system are paid off.

I was thinking of picking this up for my son an me for Xmas, is it a good idea or wait until any initial issues are fix? If any.

I was thinking of picking this up for my son an me for Xmas, is it a good idea or wait until any initial issues are fix? If any.

They aren't going to do anything about a problem unless it's catastrophic for a while. Plus it unlikely anything will pop up for a while.

Believe it or not all but $23 was trade ins. I'm a power member at GameStop. I signed up and waited for a trade in deal. Right now you get an extra 50% for trade ins when you buy pre owned games. What they don't tell you is everything gets boosted to 50% even if you buy only 1 cheap preowned game. So I bought some monkey game for $2.99 and it ran up the trade ins. Take that gamestop. :yess::rotfl

They clearly knew what I was pulling when they were wrapping up my space monkey game. :rotfl

For example I traded in GTA 5 and got $50.

I've done the same thing in the past, when Defiance came out. Walked in with trades, they rang em up and asked what I wanted and I said "The cheapest used game you have." It was Madden 05 for 1.99. Used the rest on Defiance like a boss.

:clap :rock

All paid off! :yess:

Ps4 and extra controller
Assassins Creed
COD
BF4
Killzone

Sweet!!:hi5: I gotta go pick up COD tomorrow and after that BF4 and AC are paid off. So I will just be picking stuff up when I go in on the 15th and then play into the early hours of the morning.

Believe it or not all but $23 was trade ins. I'm a power member at GameStop. I signed up and waited for a trade in deal. Right now you get an extra 50% for trade ins when you buy pre owned games. What they don't tell you is everything gets boosted to 50% even if you buy only 1 cheap preowned game. So I bought some monkey game for $2.99 and it ran up the trade ins. Take that gamestop. :yess::rotfl

They clearly knew what I was pulling when they were wrapping up my space monkey game. :rotfl

For example I traded in GTA 5 and got $50.

I plan on trading in the new Batman as soon as I beat it. I used a coupon that I got to get $125-130 something like that for my PS3 and used it to pay off almost all the rest of my PS4. I paid the last $95 off with my B-Day money and I think out of pocket maybe at most I paid was $100 for it.

Wouldn't bother as there are no amazing games out until mid next year anyway.

That's what I was afraid of, plus they'll probably continue not letting you play the games you have already on the new platform. Guess I'll just skip it and get ghost and play that for 8 more months, thanks gentlemen, cheers. :duff:

That's what I was afraid of, plus they'll probably continue not letting you play the games you have already on the new platform. Guess I'll just skip it and get ghost and play that for 8 more months, thanks gentlemen, cheers. :duff:

If youre like me and like to own new consoles, theres no real reason to wait either. In six to eight months, you'll be getting the same hardware for the same price. Might as well get it now and play the better versions of third party games until a major next gen exclusive you want comes out. Thats the way I look at it anyway.

Pick it up man :) Will be an awesome present for you and your son. Even with the slow exclusives not arriving for a while, its a great machine with plenty of good games to keep you busy.

Back