Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering a deluxe WiiU is $350, a predicted price for the PS4 at $400 doesn't seem all that bad.

I remember when I got ps1 walked into walmart and got it.
PS2 I waited 8hrs at sellers with some friends.
PS3 some guys set up tent's one week before launch. I waited for 35hrs on the cold freezing rain for mine.

so what's going to happend with PS4?? people going to line up 2 weeks early ? its going to be crazy better preorder one this time.

I remember when I got ps1 walked into walmart and got it.
PS2 I waited 8hrs at sellers with some friends.
PS3 some guys set up tent's one week before launch. I waited for 35hrs on the cold freezing rain for mine.

so what's going to happend with PS4?? people going to line up 2 weeks early ? its going to be crazy better preorder one this time.

I think it's fine to preorder but they'll probably do a better job in getting enough stock than last time. They don't want them selling out entirely, since that means potential lost sales.

I intend to pre-order one for myself, but I don't know if I want more than that. That'd be my luck; I buy a few extras to try to pay for some of my Hot Toys and wind up getting stuck with them.:lol

I intend to pre-order one for myself, but I don't know if I want more than that. That'd be my luck; I buy a few extras to try to pay for some of my Hot Toys and wind up getting stuck with them.:lol

i will probably preorder one for myself and if someone wants to buy it from me for double or triple the cost, i will listen :D

True, unless your hardware is an apple phone it seems. It will be real interesting what PS4 & 720 sales will be like.....

Reminds me of that survey where a majority of kids wanted an iOS device. Regarding the PS4 and 720, we might find out before too long! :monkey4

I'll be pre-ordering one for sure. Will more than likely go with Amazon though. No way am I going to try picking it up at the store...the last time I did that was for the Dreamcast release. That was an awesome day.

I've never pre-ordered anything from Amazon, how does it work? Is it just like Sideshow where you place your order then pay when it's about to ship?

question,why buy a system that personally decodes games where you cannot play them on anybody's elses system but your own?? where then you couldn't buy the games used because the game has a coded lock on it to only play on that person's system..

not to mention that Gamestop only survives on used video games as they make about nothing on a new,sealed game title...

I heard all New gaming systems are moving into this stupid control gaming model as this with hurt,if not kill video game stores over time...

If they do it like Steam then I'm fine with the process.

I've never pre-ordered anything from Amazon, how does it work? Is it just like Sideshow where you place your order then pay when it's about to ship?

Charges when it ships and most likely they can ship it so that it'll arrive on release day, that's how they do it with new games.

question,why buy a system that personally decodes games where you cannot play them on anybody's elses system but your own?? where then you couldn't buy the games used because the game has a coded lock on it to only play on that person's system..

not to mention that Gamestop only survives on used video games as they make about nothing on a new,sealed game title...

I heard all New gaming systems are moving into this stupid control gaming model as this with hurt,if not kill video game stores over time...

I'm fine with it killing their business. I can't stand GameStop. :lecture

What I don't like is the fact that it won't play used games. I personally don't buy them. However I can see how it could impact a lot of people.

If they do it like Steam then I'm fine with the process.

Charges when it ships and most likely they can ship it so that it'll arrive on release day, that's how they do it with new games.

Awesome, thanks. I might be more inclined to do that, then.

I'm fine with it killing their business. I can't stand GameStop. :lecture

What I don't like is the fact that it won't play used games. I personally don't buy them. However I can see how it could impact a lot of people.

I'm not,because that would be MORE jobs lost...then more families struggling to get by..

I heard they eventually want to go full online gaming,where you just purchase your games online and download them into your machine (similiar to what they do now) but go full-on,no discs involved.

I don't plan on buying anymore gaming systems,but I can't imagine people being happy with the particular plans they are talking about.

Back