Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same....plus, you really dont know how well this system will do for reasons being (economy, system issues, plain cheapasses, ect).

I really hope it looks, the material, and weight are nothing like the super slim.

Please don't be 600$ again :mad:

The primary reason for the $600 of the PS3 was because of the addition of the Blu-ray. Sony shot themselves in the foot with that because they couldn't price the system at the same price or lower than their regular Blu-ray players.

We shouldn't have that problem this generation.

I loved the PS3 design, lol.

I just want to be able to save and edit then upload game play videos to share, that would be fun!
and I want the PS Vita to be able to stream PS4 games like the Nvidia Shield.

The primary reason for the $600 of the PS3 was because of the addition of the Blu-ray. Sony shot themselves in the foot with that because they couldn't price the system at the same price or lower than their regular Blu-ray players.

We shouldn't have that problem this generation.

Plus the Cell processor, they could have used a something already developed without any loss of performance.

Plus stuffing in a PS2 to make it backwards compatible. That was kinda stupid at the time.

Yeah I've seen comments on Gaming sites with people crying the next Gen consoles need to be backwards compatible. Why? Just keep your old console if your that bothered.

I'm wondering about the price. I've been hearing all sorts of rumours. One being that the new consoles could be bought on subscription with Tv packages etc. If true I don't want to do that

Sounds like you won't be able to play pre-owned games anymore either. Not confirmed but its sounding that way

I hope the new GTA V isnt made specifically for this console, as i dont want to spend more money upgrading to PS4.

The new GTA V's release date have been revealed today as September 17th 2013 as a PS3 title. You are safe for now unless the PS4 have a ridiculously good line of launch titles to make your mouth water. All my years as a gamer I never felt like any console ever had a good launch lineup to make me go crazy.

Same here. I was so excited when I got my Ps3, blown away by the graphics etc but then I was back on Ps2 for awhile until the games started coming

Please don't be a discless machine.

Games on the PS3 store retail for lots more than retailers and then don't go down in price as time goes by. Not to mention you don't get to actually own lots of Digital media, there's needless restrictions as to how many machine it can be used on.

It's not going to be discless. I thought the specs already pretty much confirmed that.

As far as I know, the specs themselves haven't been confirmed yet. I think you're right though. I expect at least one more generation on hard copies before they start the digital only crap.

It's not going to be discless, the games these days are too big, I don't think people will be wanting to download a 40GB file, an considering that, even with a 1TB hard drive you would fill it up easily.

Back