Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i keep the games that are best for the system ATM

for example i'm keeping GTA V,TLOU Remastered and the Witcher 3 and deleted other finished games

i also don't delete games that i purchased Digitally "if they're big in size" because i have a slow connection and took forever for it to download

Why would you delete your games and just not add on addition drive space for more games? Who wants to juggle installing, updating games on regular basis? I would never pay the markup on a larger sized stock drive console when you can add space on both next gen. systems easily and more afford-ably with external drives.

Here's a cool little device that some people might prefer. Here

You just added 6 TB of space :)

Also, for people c/o there PS4 fan going crazy. I haven't tried this out yet but worth a chance as the reviews look good so far: Here

Just purchased it so ill let you know what I think of it after I have it in hand.

Man I had no idea there were space issues on the ps4. I played a few games and I seem ok so far. I didn't even think there were that many good ps4 games to date worth playing. What's taking up all the space

lol Irvy

nemenforcer: There are a lot of good games out there for PS4. Currently been playing Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Borderlands, MKX, Evolve...I still need to get around to GTA V, DMC Definitive Edition, The Order: 1886, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Wolf Among Us, Farcry 4, Dying Light, Shadows of Modor, Metro: Redux, The Evil Within, Last of Us, Wolfenstein: The New Order. I still have a lot more I did not name off. It's a good time to be a PS4 owner! Batman: Arkham Knight is around the corner! :)

Lot of the bigger titles seem to take almost 10% of a 500 GB HD so it doesn't take long to fill it up.

I'm slowly building up a backlog of games I need to finish. The PS4 games library is starting to gain traction now.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I'm slowly building up a backlog of games I need to finish. The PS4 games library is starting to gain traction now.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Same here.

Man it looks like the ps3 was the end of my die hard Era. Ps4 represents the new married with kids and demanding job phase which means it now takes me several months to get through a game. Now I'm sad

i think the Remasters are done for now .. no need to keep a PS3 anymore "Uncharted Coming" TLOU done .. GTA V is here .. God of war next month and Arkham Collection possibly later in the year ..

Looks very promising, some of the demos have been getting great reviews and the OLED is supposed to be gorgeous.

I'm definately jumping into this even if I'm going to look like a total dork while using it.

I believe with the OR you can actually still see your real environment with the click of a button just incase someone has broken into your house while you're playing a VR game.

MS will also be showcasing their Holo Lens at the show.

Last edited:
Be proud of your dorkiness. You'll be experiencing something awesome and won't be able to see how silly you look anyway:)

OR? The Rift? I don't know if the Morpheus will have a camera built in for passthrough, but they should. The Gear VR has that feature and it's clunky, but nice to have. If, like you say,they make a it one button feature, it would be ideal.

Hololens will be interesting as well. The tech seems to be a bit too early right now and I have some doubts about it's viability, but conceptually it's brilliant and uncharacteristically forward thinking for MS. If they can keep the promises they've made, Hololens will be a big deal.

Back