Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for the new need for speed.

It's probably going to suck but I'm always wary of buying into new driving franchises, because i basically like to drive around sick scenery, in awesome looking super fast cars, trying to get away from the five o :lol

Oh with the added ability to fully mod cars with a variety. NFSU2 was the best for me although i really enjoyed the Run too

I'm waiting for the new need for speed.

It's probably going to suck but I'm always wary of buying into new driving franchises, because i basically like to drive around sick scenery, in awesome looking super fast cars, trying to get away from the five o :lol

Oh with the added ability to fully mod cars with a variety. NFSU2 was the best for me although i really enjoyed the Run too

I did bought NFS Rivals, I liked it a lot!

But if you like jaw dropping scenery and visuals, Driveclub is your game. Not only is the gameplay pretty solid, but it's also genuinely best looking game yet. Youtube videos and screenshots don't do it justice at all. :lol

I keep seeing you praising it and I'm close to a purchase

I'm gonna wait until it hits cheaper here in the UK, or there's an offer on it. I'm cheap like that

I did bought NFS Rivals, I liked it a lot!

But if you like jaw dropping scenery and visuals, Driveclub is your game. Not only is the gameplay pretty solid, but it's also genuinely best looking game yet. Youtube videos and screenshots don't do it justice at all. :lol

I keep seeing you praising it and I'm close to a purchase

I'm gonna wait until it hits cheaper here in the UK, or there's an offer on it. I'm cheap like that

Yeah, I was really skeptical about the game especially after the underwhelming reviews but the developers have really atoned for their mistakes with constant free stuff and polish upon polish. The reason nobody's giving a crap about it is because they're clinging to the so called "free" PS+ Version to be released, which we know is a watered down version and isn't coming anytime soon.

If you ever get the game hit me up so I can add you to my club, the social features of this game is a blast too. :lol

I'm still waiting on the free version...

So was I, but it doesn't seem likely at this point. Who knows what happened.

Does anyone else's PS4 go into jet taking off mode (fan) when playing certain games? I looked up "loud ps4' on YT, and it seems like a common problem?

I really hope we get the free version still, I'm not buying this toll it's £5 otherwise haha. Not a super fan of racing games unless they're Arcady like burnout.

It's a damn shame what happened to this game seeing as its a complexly more game now, they should review it

Does anyone else's PS4 go into jet taking off mode (fan) when playing certain games? I looked up "loud ps4' on YT, and it seems like a common problem?

I have had instances of loud fan from a select group of games, not quite jet sounds. If your PS4 is less than a year old I would contact Sony or wherever you bought it for a replacement

I think they're probably legally obligated to make the PS+ version--since it was something they promised, I'm sure a lot of people would have originally been excited about buying the PS4 when it launched and was supposed to have that there at launch. That's definitely something that could influence a purchase decision

I really hope we get the free version still, I'm not buying this toll it's £5 otherwise haha. Not a super fan of racing games unless they're Arcady like burnout.

It's a damn shame what happened to this game seeing as its a complexly more game now, they should review it

I have had instances of loud fan from a select group of games, not quite jet sounds. If your PS4 is less than a year old I would contact Sony or wherever you bought it for a replacement

"Jet noise" was just a funny term some use. More of a blow dryer sound really. I get the loud fan from certain games as well. The digital games are quite for the most part.

I've only had my ps4's fan make that loud noise while playing tomb raider, other than that i've had no issues with it.

Back