Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to play COD back when it was World at War and Modern Warfare 2

Once I'd started playing battlefield though I couldn't stand COD anymore

I never played BF4 but the new one sounds interesting

After modern warfare 2, which was awesome I was bored. Also I found its online too addictive so I made a conscious effort to never play FPS online, there's just no end! I'm purely a campain/1 player gamer

Anyone tried the hardline beta? Pretty fun but no way I'd pay full price for it. Just BF4 with a cops n robbers skin.

Anyone tried the hardline beta? Pretty fun but no way I'd pay full price for it. Just BF4 with a cops n robbers skin.

I feel its the same thing. While the Heist mode is pretty fun I just don't see myself leaving BF4 to play this one as regularly.

~~MW1, World at War, and Black Ops are my favorite CoD games. The rest are just just cash grabs IMO.

Im gonna buy it for pc i think, i was gonna get it for ps4 but now i dont think i want to. Just trying to figure out how to get my ds3 to work with it.

i was just trying to use motioninjoy but the zip file had no contents everytime i dled it from multiple sources. i have 2 ds4 controllers i could use, i was just gonna use the extra ds3 i had and dedicate it to my computer.

i was just trying to use motioninjoy but the zip file had no contents everytime i dled it from multiple sources. i have 2 ds4 controllers i could use, i was just gonna use the extra ds3 i had and dedicate it to my computer.

Yeah, whichever controller you want to use is fine, man. I just prefer the DS4 overall :lol. But, it's strange that you're downloading blank files - not sure what's going on there.

Anyway, PM me your email and I'll send you the installation files for Motioninjoy and DS4tool.

I've been playing OllieOllie, great game, I recommend.

And It's the only game I've seen is hurting my analogue stick. It's not ripped off like some pics I've seen but the rubber is getting soft. I have a launch PS4

Back