Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. Sony's finally coming around.

It will depend on what Microsoft does. These third party people do a fantastic job at stroking the console makers. They come out and talk about this and that. We all know its about the money. They will develop for the console that they think will sell the most. They will port to the others. Time will tell.

What do you guys think of the Dual Shock 4 they showed today? The design was leaked last week, but now it's official (but maybe not final).

Personally, I think it looks weird.

What do you guys think of the Dual Shock 4 they showed today? The design was leaked last week, but now it's official (but maybe not final).

It does look odd but still a welcome addition.
Peope will tend to rage less at least with the throwing the controller part that's for sure.

It looks very weird but it looks bigger. Which is a good thing. The old dual shocks feel so tiny and cramped.

Really pissed they didn't show the actual console, but good show all the same!:) Really liked the look of that Watchdogs game.

It doesn't look finished to me. I'm willing to bet this is pretty much like the PS3 boomerang controller situation.

5ZsAFyp.png

Yeah, it looks like a prototype that probably doesn't even turn on or anything. That's why I don't care that they didn't show the console itself. They probably haven't decided on a final design yet.

Hopefully it'll be,

matte finished...no dust magnet
available in black..being Sony that's a certainty..
As small as they can make it. Original PS3 is a beast.
Flat on top. Not crazy about the strange roundness of the PS3
new font would be nice. Never was crazy about them using the Spiderman font.
Make the d@mn controller cable longer than a foot this time!

Everything about this system is amazing. And laugh right now. But I bet you the vita is going to sell like hot cakes once the ps4 releases. They said EVERY game can be played on vita! Goodnight wii U. And I will buy the system and vita if (I I think they will most definitely) it's a bundle deal

Phanta Rei Engine looks absolutely incredible.

Can't wait to see what Naughty Dog can do on this.

Everything about this system is amazing. And laugh right now. But I bet you the vita is going to sell like hot cakes once the ps4 releases. They said EVERY game can be played on vita! Goodnight wii U. And I will buy the system and vita if (I I think they will most definitely) it's a bundle deal

I think you may be confused. The wii u is not even in the same league as this system nor likely the new Xbox. Nintendo does their own thing. And guess what? Is fantastic in its own way. They aren't interested in the high octane graphics first mentality.

For me I want them all. I can appreciate and enjoy all the original content that each system has to offer. That includes Nintendo. I buy my third games on the system that I feel best plays them.

And no, I still don't think th vita will sell.

They could have taken a page from Apple and revealed the console and price. I mean would that have been so hard? Yet, now it seems to me that they are waiting for what Microsoft does with 720. I bet Microsoft shows a controller and some premium peripherel but not the console at E3. Wouldn't that be hilarious. I'm going to be buying both but WTF Sony? That was an event to show off a controller and some games that probably won't even look like the way they did today once they are released. Too damn funny.

They could have taken a page from Apple and revealed the console and price. I mean would that have been so hard? Yet, now it seems to me that they are waiting for what Microsoft does with 720. I bet Microsoft shows a controller and some premium peripherel but not the console at E3. Wouldn't that be hilarious. I'm going to be buying both but WTF Sony? That was an event to show off a controller and some games that probably won't even look like the way they did today once they are released. Too damn funny.

Agreed!!!!

Not really. Killzone 3 screenshot. Just look at those textures on the boots. IMO PS4 ones look better.

killzone-3-jetpack-helgast.jpg

killzone-3-20100531000642632.jpg

Back