Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch Dogs and the Quantic Dream engine demo impressed me. That's it, really. I do not want this BS social crap. I don't even have Facebook, before you know it they'll have you sign in to that in order to play a game.

What dou mean no ps3 games??? Did you watch the same livestream??? lol they said that it can play ps1 ps2 and ps3 games lol they are going to be on a program called Gakai

That was an absolute train wreck. Nothing to show, and nothing relevant to announce. What was the point of this "special event"?

I'm not really concerned about what the shell of the hardware itself will look like. It's far enough away that they could change it entirely by release anyway. A price would've been nice, but I'm not surprised they didn't announce anything.

Infamous 2 was probably my favorite PS3 exclusive, so that's nice to see it coming back. With fire no less. That should mix things up a bit. Nice tech demos but if the specs are true, it's just a taste of what's to come. It's going to be pretty powerful.

Back