Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Thanks again for the info. I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment by wanting this, but oh well.

And I think its amazing when the members who live in areas where these cons display items we can see here in the states post pics for us. I greatly appreciate it.

:clap:clap:hi5::duff

You are a nice chap Mike and thank u for your kind words, :)

Can you get some info on their 1/4 suits pre-orders for outside of singapore? I think the lack of information from them is what making the wait worse. So far we've only seen prototypes but no pricing/release date or when pre-orders take place. :slap

Their store is pretty much empty and I have not spoken to their sales people on pre-orders outside of SG.
I agree on the lack of information and my personal opinion is to wait and see for PI at the moment.

Remember they do have a track record yet and I prefer in hand pictures or production pictures before placing a pre-order to them. This is just my view and I will really want to see them go head to head with HT on Ironman figures even if they are not producing 1/6 figures.

Any news bout this figures release date in singapore?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Photo from the 1/4 forum. If this is the finished product... I'm glad I took the risk and pre-ordered it!:yess:

Yeah, that looks a lot better.
Looking forward to your feedback adamreese.

Happy to let you know my thoughts when it arrives. I've ordered from a UK seller so I'm sure there will be many reviews before I have mine.

I read your post on the 1/4 forum. The crotch area is plastic, which is the only thing that worries me. You can see the paint app is a slightly different colour... That's fine as its not that easy to notice. Just hoping it doesn't have the hot toys pink panties issue over time :slap

Happy to let you know my thoughts when it arrives. I've ordered from a UK seller so I'm sure there will be many reviews before I have mine.

I read your post on the 1/4 forum. The crotch area is plastic, which is the only thing that worries me. You can see the paint app is a slightly different colour... That's fine as its not that easy to notice. Just hoping it doesn't have the hot toys pink panties issue over time :slap

That makes sense so that the figure isn't scraping paint everytime you pose.
Let's hope no pink panties.

url]

url]

url]

Previews from their FB page. Release date 10 august :-D FINALLY!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

There's an entire unboxing shoot on their facebook page :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow this looks awesome! Adi Granov created a beautiful art work box for this. The FB page has shots of the figure lit up and in the HOA Bay. The HOA looks better than HT's and the HOA has a remote too. Pretty awesome inclusion piece and it is a metal shell and base as well. If they sold a 7 bay I would scoop it up in a heartbeat.

So glad I picked this up. Going to set the single bay HOA in my office and use it to rotate Mark armors. Love the figure base included as well. It might be a great flight stand. Feeling much better about this piece with the pics.

Last edited:
I haven't picked up the HT version yet and now have my eyes on this one. Has a comparison been done here? Are there great discrepancies between the two?

I haven't picked up the HT version yet and now have my eyes on this one. Has a comparison been done here? Are there great discrepancies between the two?

If I remember correctly, I think I read that the PI doesnt have any removable parts. It is pretty much a solid sculpt except for the joints obviously. I could be wrong though.

Back