Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels like such a chore to physically flick on individual light switches for these IM figures :lol That remote control feature is a brilliant idea I reckon :D

I never turn mine on. Tried them when i received them and then pulled the batteries and put them in the curio.

I'm most curious about the headsculpt. I wonder if they can match hot toys & EB.
as for the remote control thing, eventhough I'll rarely switch the lights on, I might be using it to impress some of my friends when they come to my house :monkey3

I'm most curious about the headsculpt. I wonder if they can match hot toys & EB.
as for the remote control thing, eventhough I'll rarely switch the lights on, I might be using it to impress some of my friends when they come to my house :monkey3

i hope so, if HT has competition it can only be good for the consumer

We might get to see some of play imaginatives im prototype figures soon, theres an exhibition happening tmrw in singapore, looking foward to it

Where is this exhibition that you are talking about? Is it in the store?

Edit: Ok I think missed it. It is going on a preview showcase in BJ level 1. Will be there to see it and take some nice pictures!

Where is this exhibition that you are talking about? Is it in the store?

Edit: Ok I think missed it. It is going on a preview showcase in BJ level 1. Will be there to see it and take some nice pictures!

Can't wait :yess:

i hope so, if HT has competition it can only be good for the consumer
I really hope so.

now if I remember correctly, the fisrt announced the mark vii will be released on december 2012, but it hasn't been released until now.
If they could deliver this great figure on time (september 2013) that would be really great.:yess:

They never said it was gonna be released in Dec 2012.

It was meant for end April release.

Im guessing they will release the same time HT releases their mark 7.

Or before

Looks way better than the HT version. Damn it for being release only in Sig.

526453_567323696635002_742760553_n.jpg.webp

59696_10152716584050405_538722499_n.jpg.webp

Last edited:
Looks amazing, a few paint details missing but i think HT just lost my custom for IM3 unless they make a 1/6 MMS version of this.

534115_10152716583675405_564006083_n.jpg

18024_10152716583820405_800170432_n.jpg

Have they show pics of any of these suits in different poses?

Every single one seems to be very static.

Back