Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just stumble onto this figure and thread. Am I wrong to say this figure is basically not available EXCEPT for on the the secondary market?

I saw this was @ $400 in singapore. Was there a price for it here? Did anyone PO this?

I just stumble onto this figure and thread. Am I wrong to say this figure is basically not available EXCEPT for on the the secondary market?

I saw this was @ $400 in singapore. Was there a price for it here? Did anyone PO this?

Not really. It is actually US$325 or Sing$375 in Singapore. I'm from Singapore and that is the price I'm paying for it. HT's diecasts are made available for same price here. If I had to choose I''m going for this cos of the higher diecast % and the Hall of Fame display coming with this figure.

Nope, can only get it for about $600 here. Since you need to import that figure and it's pretty heavy.

Would have gone with that over the Hot Toys one if they didn't limit it to only overseas.

Based on the shadow figures, PI plans on a bunch of IM3 armors as well.

Not that we can get any for a retail.

webbanner-1.jpg

Indeed. Would have loved to see them continue their 1/6 Diecast line to compete a bit with Hot Toys.

Here is the link from BBTS on the PI MK VII 1/6 Diecast figure.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=PLI10068&mode=retail

If 1/6 scale is $450 US then we can safely assume the 1/4 scale will be $600 US or more. I know the 1/6 MK VII comes with a HOA but $450 is still way too expensive for 1/6 scale imo and 1/4 scale is going to too pricey as well especially for a company that hasn't proven itself in the IM market. It's an expensive gamble imo.

If 1/6 scale is $450 US then we can safely assume the 1/4 scale will be $600 US or more. I know the 1/6 MK VII comes with a HOA but $450 is still way too expensive for 1/6 scale imo and 1/4 scale is going to too pricey as well especially for a company that hasn't proven itself in the IM market. It's an expensive gamble imo.

I think the 1/6th figure was priced at BBTS for $450 because it's a Singapore-exclusive and not available through normal retail channels. The 1/4 and 1/12 figures won't be exclusive to Singapore, and as such may be more reasonably priced (relatively-speaking).

I think the 1/6th figure was priced at BBTS for $450 because it's a Singapore-exclusive and not available through normal retail channels. The 1/4 and 1/12 figures won't be exclusive to Singapore, and as such may be more reasonably priced (relatively-speaking).

Possibly but where did they state the other scales wouldn't be Singapore exclusives? Maybe I missed something.

Possibly but where did they state the other scales wouldn't be Singapore exclusives? Maybe I missed something.

It was mentioned in a press release... "These Iron Man Super Alloy High End Collectible Figures will be available worldwide, excluding China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. "

It was mentioned in a press release... "These Iron Man Super Alloy High End Collectible Figures will be available worldwide, excluding China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. "

Cool. Thanks for the link. It is quite possible then the new lines will be more reasonably priced for the US market. Any idea when the first piece will be announced?

Cool. Thanks for the link. It is quite possible then the new lines will be more reasonably priced for the US market. Any idea when the first piece will be announced?

It looks like they're aiming for sometime in June... I'm guessing that's for the preorder, with the first figure out in August.

Just a note though, HT Die-cast + HT plastic HoA is already $440.

13878_10151464821363122_605492879_n.jpg

hot toys should've reveal their diecast parts like this in their specs..oh well

Wow they even say that it was tested for paint chiping and other problems. Bravo Play. Wish HT would do the same.

I really wish they made this in 1/6 scale. Would have bought theirs over HT.

Back