Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this will be available in the US for a reasonable price. The ad says just in Singapore. :dunno

Last edited:
yup, crazy price though...can buy 2 ht diecast figures or 3 regular figures with that price

with this price, features, and tested performed. I would choose MK3 as my selection

Yup.I could care less about the price considering what this comes with.
They even give us some info unlike Hot Toys.
I seriously wish they made this in 1/6 scale, this would have been a very nice foe against the Hot Toys version.

• FIVE Different Head Sculpts
  • Battle Damage: Chest, Shoulder, Arm, and Thigh
  • LED: Head, Chest, Palm + SOLES OF FEET
  • Diecast Stand + Diecast Remote control
  • Backdrop
  • Tested for Oxidation, paint chipping + paint fading
:google:crying:eek: Kills me knowing this is 1/4

Wow they even say that it was tested for paint chiping and other problems. Bravo Play. Wish HT would do the same.

I really wish they made this in 1/6 scale. Would have bought theirs over HT.

That caught my eye too. Really cool that they tested for that. Makes you wonder if HT is doing the same. Proportions look great on it as well

WOW, over $600 USD! Before shipping and import taxes. Wonder if SS will become the NA distributor and offer Flexpay on these guys? I was hoping they wouldn't be more than $450, but who was I kidding.

At that price I'd only really be interested in a diecast MARK III, still the definitive red and gold Iron Man IMO.

I somehow missed that it's listed as having 5 head sculpts. 5? Normal, BD, open helmet with face, empty open helmet, & RDJ sculpt maybe? I think it's a typo for some reason.

How is it a typo exactly? :dunno

It states each with authentic details and movie accurate facial features. Meaning 5 sculpts of RDJ with a different facial expression.

How is it a typo exactly? :dunno
What? People don't make mistakes? :dunno
It states each with authentic details and movie accurate facial features. Meaning 5 sculpts of RDJ with a different facial expression.
Interchangeable face plates? & maybe 1 full RDJ sculpt? Sounds really cool. Maybe too cool. I think that's why I'm guessing it's a typo.

We might get to see some of play imaginatives im prototype figures soon, theres an exhibition happening tmrw in singapore, looking foward to it

We might get to see some of play imaginatives im prototype figures soon, theres an exhibition happening tmrw in singapore, looking foward to it

That is good to hear! I would like to see the protoype to see how good it will look. Make give a good indication of how the 1/4 scale would look to.

13878_10151464821363122_605492879_n.jpg

hot toys should've reveal their diecast parts like this in their specs..oh well

Ok, this all make it sound like the ultimate Iron Man figure. I might have to buy this, regardless of the price. 5 heads? Is it coming with a Pepper Pots head? Remote control lights?! That's my dream come true! What's the point of having lights on a figure if you have to flick 4 hard to reach buttons?!

Can't wait to see the actual product.

Ok, this all make it sound like the ultimate Iron Man figure. I might have to buy this, regardless of the price. 5 heads? Is it coming with a Pepper Pots head? Remote control lights?! That's my dream come true! What's the point of having lights on a figure if you have to flick 4 hard to reach buttons?!

Can't wait to see the actual product.

I didn't think of pepper and the remote sounds cool. I want to see more on this, I might pass on 2 HT IM3 figures and get this instead.

Remote control lights?! That's my dream come true! What's the point of having lights on a figure if you have to flick 4 hard to reach buttons?
Feels like such a chore to physically flick on individual light switches for these IM figures :lol That remote control feature is a brilliant idea I reckon :D

Back