Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
james-mcavoy-professor-x-xmen-first-class.jpg

Who knows for sure. I'd guess, because of it's price, & the fact that HT have the plastic MkVII, & their announcement to also do metal Iron Man figures, I'd say these might be 'in stock' for a bit.

But again, who can tell the future? :dunno

Edit: Now that I think about it. Professor X can read minds, not tell the future (if I remember correctly) :lol

james-mcavoy-professor-x-xmen-first-class.jpg

Who knows for sure. I'd guess, because of it's price, & the fact that HT have the plastic MkVII, & their announcement to also do metal Iron Man figures, I'd say these might be 'in stock' for a bit.

But again, who can tell the future? :dunno

Edit: Now that I think about it. Professor X can read minds, not tell the future (if I remember correctly) :lol

I just realized this isn't even the hot toys thread. This is getting too confusing!

:lecture

I'd say that these will be on this year's BBTS holiday clearance sale

I don't see why it's so hard to believe. I mean I understand it's iron man and all but I think the current price will keep it there for awhile and if it's not a big seller BBTS will put it on clearence or at least drop the price a bit. They've done it will to a of Hot Toys figures and SS Premium Formats. The Jack Sparrow PF was a great seller and even that went on clearence for like $216

I meant "Please", as in, please go on sale. Not that I didn't think it would happen. BBTS is nice like that. Although, even if they knocked $100 off this thing, it still wouldn't feel like a "sale" price.

IMHO, I actually prefer the HT version. Don't get me wrong, this looks great and being mostly die cast it is a more robust material.

I just think that I would rather have the interchangeable pieces, and the RDJ head sculpt, which to me offer much more display versatility for 200 bucks less then this version.

Also in my experience with painted die cast, it tends to be much more fragile then painted plastic. Also it can start to corrode under the paint after a while, causing an awful looking situaition. Mind you, that now this may be a thing of the past with advancements in production processes.

I am sticking with the plastic fantastic versions for now.

I may change my mind later when we see what Hot Toys comes up with.

I meant "Please", as in, please go on sale. Not that I didn't think it would happen. BBTS is nice like that. Although, even if they knocked $100 off this thing, it still wouldn't feel like a "sale" price.

My bad then. The smiley made it seem otherwise :peace

Any 'Play Imaginative' representatives watching this thread? Where can potential international customers order the RAW edition?

881911_10152614887600648_632190974_o.jpg

Is this raw unpainted metal? After reading about potential paint chipping, having a raw metal IM figure would avoid that problem.

I think releasing the figure without the HoA, might really help sales. Shipping cost is crazy with it included.

Any 'Play Imaginative' representatives watching this thread? Where can potential international customers order the RAW edition?

Is this raw unpainted metal? After reading about potential paint chipping, having a raw metal IM figure would avoid that problem.

I think releasing the figure without the HoA, might really help sales. Shipping cost is crazy with it included.

I want one of those.

RAW sounds nasty!

the wait is overwhelming...anyone know if April IS the release date for Mark VII? Guess by the time we get Mark VII we've already seen IM3?

the wait is overwhelming...anyone know if April IS the release date for Mark VII? Guess by the time we get Mark VII we've already seen IM3?

April is a negative. When you see OMG post his picture gallery of a figure, you can expect it to start hitting about a month later. Unless you order it directly from HK.

Pick up date seems to still be April 22 onwards for the MkVII. Same pick up date for the Raw Edition as well.

April is a negative. When you see OMG post his picture gallery of a figure, you can expect it to start hitting about a month later. Unless you order it directly from HK.

Depends on if OMG gets this. He doesn't seem to get any other figures to shoot besides mostly Hot Toys. The only non hot toys figure I've seen him shoot is the Bandai C3PO. Unless OMG said somewhere that he is getting this figure and I just missed it. However, when the folks at ToysDaily or other overseas folks possibly get it and we'll then be able to kind of tell when it's on its way

Back