Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in picking up this guy without the Hall of Armor display?

I could probably get the Battle Damaged Mark VII for cheaper :lol and maybe even a Hall of Armor

The only thing I like about this figure is the mask sculpt. This thing should have been priced around $200 at most!

Not to grave dig, but I just acquired this from bbts for $300. Shipping was pricey at $30 but I still think it's a great price for everything you get.

Really??? :horror Well that's good to know..., I was looking at paying £300.00 for one & thought it was all metal, no way I'll get it if it's pant section is rubber, it'll end up degrading over time. :(

Saw this for $299 on BBTS clearance list yesterday. Not sure if it's still up but worth a look for anyone interested. Good luck !

So mine came in and I must say, I honestly love it. Now, I have some issues, but hopefully bbts can take care of me. First, the panties are pink(or turning pink). Fixable, not a deal breaker. Next, the silver pieces on the thighs are discolored. Not a deal breaker yet. Lastly, paint chips in the hall of armor . Overall, I really like it. It's a great piece .

So bbts hit me up and said they can't do an exchange because the issues are known or common. They did offer a $35 credit or full refund. I'm really undecided because it's such an awesome piece and I want to keep it.

Back