Play Arts Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker action figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went ahead and ordered the first Big Boss play arts figure, used a gift card balance from Amazon, which covered the whole cost. Should get it next week...cant wait!

Congratulations on the order, bro.. And wow! You'll get it next week?! :hi5: My pre-order of the Sneaking Suit version will not arrive until October.. But that's mostly because I'm based in the Philippines. :gah:

Went ahead and ordered the first Big Boss play arts figure, used a gift card balance from Amazon, which covered the whole cost. Should get it next week...cant wait!

i picked up the sneaking suit version figure at comic-con.... pretty badass, around 10". feet joints are pretty loose though, but can't complain. nice and detailed for an action figure, can't wait for the halo reach stuff.

Congratulations, bro! Any action photos to keep us anticipating for our respective orders/pre-orders? :clap

i picked up the sneaking suit version figure at comic-con.... pretty badass, around 10". feet joints are pretty loose though, but can't complain. nice and detailed for an action figure, can't wait for the halo reach stuff.

:clap :clap :clap Thanks bro! :)

I wish some 1:6 company would be bold enough to release a 1:6 Big Boss Snake from Peace Walker.. I think his scruffy-look & war-experienced persona will be appealling even to non-MGS fans! :rock

The Normal or the SDCC Exclusive?

Quoting crowinghorse from the MGS: Peace Walker Video Game thread: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2722413

I hate to do it, but I'm probably going to have to sell my signed Version Zero Sneaking Suit Play Arts Kai SNAKE since my wife is making me recuperate some of my costs for the show.

PM me if you're interested.

The Version Zero Sneaking Suit Play Arts Kai will be released later this year in limited numbers, it was revealed at SDCC and available in limited quantities there. The Kojima signing was limited to 300 total, but it seems many of the fans who bought the Zero figure (which sold out on Friday afternoon) didn't show for the signing, so I'm guessing there are around 250-260 or so signed Zero Version Sneaking Suit figures around...

The major differences with the regular Sneaking Suit Kai and the Version Zero Kai are the Zero has a metallic paint application in gunmetal (verses the regular dark blue suit) and the under suit (which is visible on the sides of the figure only) is orange on the Zero suit (versus the regular dark blue).

My Zero figure also includes 3 pistols instead of just 2 - two in the display and one which looks like it fell out of the holster. Not sure if that's normal or if it's a packaging error as my buddy got a Zero Version and his only had 2 pistols.

Anyhow - both are great figures - watch for my review on www.Figures.com soon.

I haven't bro.. But I bet it'll be high, like in the US$100s. :gah:

Are you a Filo, man? :) Adding you..

Thanks for sharing, bro.. I'd have to call my local retailer for pre-orders, as I don't trust eBay.
You can't refund your payment if the seller doesn't send, because the refund period would have already elapsed for you to get a chance to refund. :dunno

Yeah, bro.. Everybody wants a Solid Snake from the 1st PSX game. :) I hope they can expand to other characters, I also want a Meryl Silverburgh. :yess:

If only we could get some of Play Arts Kai figures for the first and best game, Metal Gear Solid.

Definitely. All that said I like that we are getting some MGS toys in this style. The limited articulation of those recent figurines was annoying.

Thanks for sharing, bro.. I'd have to call my local retailer for pre-orders, as I don't trust eBay.
You can't refund your payment if the seller doesn't send, because the refund period would have already elapsed for you to get a chance to refund. :dunno

I wouldn't worry about that as long as the seller have good feedback and a retailer,easy to spot...Check his other items and if he is running a toy store on ebay and have like 10+ of the product you're looking for id say he is a serious seller.

But i know what you mean,on ebay it's only ABC-Express i fully trust when it comes to pre-orders,im fine with sellers with in stock items though,as long as the feedback is good.

Nice price for its size
4693830122_8be2a26eac_b.jpg

Back