Play Arts Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker action figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so pumped for this game.

here is a music video/tribute I put together with the full theme song from peace walker.

Heavens Divide.
such an amazing song.
as always MGS games Have the best musical scores.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DkXTwThTY80&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DkXTwThTY80&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Plus BBTS also states "NOTE - This item's price is likely to decrease once we verify a domestic supplier". I imagine they'll drop to around $35 or so.

Hope so, but the DMC figures was $35 once they put it up for PO. None the less I PO'd it not seeing the NOTE but just was expecting for them to decrease the price.

I'm hoping that this Jungle Camo version can be up for pre-order soon:

img1410c.jpg

Yeah can't wait to get this.Having the Peace Walker figure on my shelf along with my other Medicom Snakes it really does look good.The sculpt looks a 100% like big Boss so the Medicom's looks just like cheap dolls to me now,been thinking about selling them and Keep my Tiger Stripe...The Peace walker figure is THAT good.

And it's got the M4! :) The Sneaking suit probably has only the MK pistol (which is his staple weapon anyway).. And the shield! :)

Oh.. and this Jungle Camo figure is iconic, because this is the uniform we always see him in (Big Boss) in the cut scenes! :yess:

I hope we can see other characters, if Play Arts Kai sees that this Snake sells a helluva lot!!

I wouldn't mind a Cecile & Amanda! :naughty

Me too, man.. But more than Play Arts Kai, I hope Medicom takes a crack at Solid Snake from 1, now that they merged with Enterbay (according to news).. They can probably churn out a better headsculpt! :dunno

They also should make Solid from 1,2 and 4

While nothing is confirmed, don't be surprised if we see a Raiden from Metal Gear Solid: Rising next year. Square Enix couldn't comment on it (which normally means it's true!) at Comic Con and Kojima-san was super excited about the line too!

Can't wait!

Good,Medicoms Raiden are the worst 200$ i have ever spent,his suit cracked open just by looking at it.

Back