Play Arts Kai Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks shockwave. Yeah he's little feminine with the skinny waistline, it must be an anime type thing. You should see the Superman variant.

Some dynamic pose pics:

20308364293_34cf291096_c.jpg

20306802994_fc088fcf3d_c.jpg

20919655682_36743d1ce1_c.jpg

20742670469_c78c7f9a3d_c.jpg
Looks amazing :clap :lol

^Wow, he actually scales pretty well with the MS Spidey there. :clap

Just picked these up at a local Comic show at a price I just couldn't refuse. Didn't think I'd like them but they are pretty impressive.

ehaoth.jpg

Huh, they went with limited repaints?

If I remember correctly, they did this with Deathstroke a couple of years ago. They should be at NYCC and I plan on attending, so it'll either be Venom/Spidey or Venom/Iron Man for me. These look brilliant, and I typically avoid PAKs.

That black suit Spidey looks really good.

It's amazing how a simple black paint with a dash of white makes the figure look so much better. It looks way less busy than the original colors and comes together very well.

The others look great as well. The Carnage/Toxin-ish paints on Venom look really good as well.

Well with those repaints you sorta get Symbiote Spidey, War-machine and Carnage, soooooo a few new characters kinda.

I was thinking that, too! Good choices for repaints, and the 'War Machine' colours in particular look a lot better on their IM mold.

Wow Spiderman in black looks so much better than the original. I never had much love for play arts kai but I might just consider Spidey in black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that, too! Good choices for repaints, and the 'War Machine' colours in particular look a lot better on their IM mold.

It does look nice w/the new colors. Hmmm I kinda wish PAK came out with their version of WM. But the price would be more expensive then these I assume with the weapon ad-ons....:dunno

Gunna sound random, but if you're looking for play arts marvel or Arkham Knight stuff check Gamestop. Used to work there and we were discounting them down so I think I lot of stores had them hanging around. Most stores received spidey, iron man, cap, black widow, and almost all the Arkham line.

Back