Play Arts Kai Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SEP10541.jpg
SEP10541.jpg
SEP10541.jpg
SEP10541.jpg

Any of Play Arts Kai's non-caped superhero figures is a buy for me. I'm not a big fan of those huge,heavy,& ugly articulated 2 piece capes. It looks ok on Vader, Fett and a few Batmans.

Any of Play Arts Kai's non-caped superhero figures is a buy for me. I'm not a big fan of those huge,heavy,& ugly articulated 2 piece capes. It looks ok on Vader, Fett and a few Batmans.

I have the No1 DC Variant : Batman and the cape is one of the best things about it :hi5:

They want $150 for Cap and $140 for BW. Those prices are freaking insane. No way in HELL I would pay that for these figures.
WTH!?!?! Damn Prices keep going up and up and up!!!!

First couple of 11in figures were $100 then $120 then $130 etc!!! That One Batman Is $180 for it!!!

Yeah those damn prices keep going up with each release.

The first Play Arts Kai figure (Sneaking Suit Big Boss) was around $45. What the hell happened?! Yeah the figures got a little bit bigger (approximately 1 to 2 inches), but to multiply the price point by almost 4 times?! Screw that. They can take the Play Arts Kai line and shove it. I don't care how cool the figure is, I gotta draw the line somewhere.

The first Play Arts Kai figure (Sneaking Suit Big Boss) was around $45. What the hell happened?! Yeah the figures got a little bit bigger (approximately 1 to 2 inches), but to multiply the price point by almost 4 times?! Screw that. They can take the Play Arts Kai line and shove it. I don't care how cool the figure is, I gotta draw the line somewhere.

I agree. I was going to get some of these but after having a few weeks to think it over, I'd rather just spend the money I would have paid for one of these on Marvel Selects or figures in some other line I already collect. I don't really want to get into another line, especially one as expensive as this for what they are.

They want $150 for Cap and $140 for BW. Those prices are freaking insane. No way in HELL I would pay that for these figures.

What?!? Hahaha, no way. That's nuts. Speaking of nuts - PAK has some balls charging that. Definitely a pass for me.

Well they are up for PO on BBTS for $150 and $140

I ordered from amiami.com and there they are $85 and $90 plus shipping for Widow and Cap.

Just received my pre order arrival email from HLJ for the Spidey figure. Can't wait to get my hands on this variant.

The Black Widow figure is a bit boring. Hard to make her interesting though i guess.

Back