Play Arts Kai: Halo Reach!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jorge figure is a beast! The whole team is a must have. They will look so cool next to the tv. I hope Play Arts makes some Covenant figures

ok, i Caved. i picked up the Naked snake figure over the weekend. I presume these will be the same scale, or close to it?

All Kai figures are roughly 10 inches if I remember right, but I'm not sure if there's an actual consistent scale, so the Spartans may not be as tall as they should be in comparison to Snake. I imagine that they'll still look awesome standing together, though.

good enough. I'd gotten tired of not having a decent snake, and the Peace Walker figure does an excelent job of filling the role. i do wish he was 1/6th, but he'll do.

I wonder if Play Arts would do the covenant as well... that be mighty mighty cool, won't mind a Mongoose in the right scale too lol.

SE Play Arts rarely (if ever, not sure) make figures of villain characters or enemies, so I'm afraid we won't be getting any Covenant baddies to go along with these.

These looked amazing at SDCC & even better with all the paint apps. Cannot wait for these bad boys to come out! My Halo fanboy days are over, but these look too cool to pass up.

God. The only thing that would make these better is if the were full 1/6 scale.

God. The only thing that would make these better is if the were full 1/6 scale.

I know right. I wonder why Play Arts doesn't jump to the 1/6 range. Anywho, I just ordered the Sneaking Suit Snake off of Amazon for $43 shipped. Should look nice with Noble team and the upcoming Camo Snake.

God, I have the Reach itch real bad. I really like the art design of this game, I might need Emile. WTF do you order these from, SSC? They carry the MGS ones, right?

Back