Play Arts Kai: Halo Reach!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very surprised by these....

CSC_6222+copy.jpg

DSC_6230+copy.jpg

DSC_6242+copy.jpg

DSC_6257+copy.jpg

DSC_6260+copy.jpg

https://rafys78.blogspot.com/2010/12/square-enix-play-arts-halo-reach-vol-1.html

I completely forgot about these. When they hit SSC GC, I'll bite but until then there are bigger figures to be had.

Got my shipment from BBTS. Somehow, my figures were diffective in one way or another...

IMG_1781.jpg

NOBLE SIX: Left arm NOT attached. I tried BOTH the hairdryer & warm water trick to push in the arm, but it won't pop in!

IMG_1778.jpg

JUN: The LEFT upper arm is incorrect.

IMG_1780.jpg

EMILE: My figure did NOT come with his knife attached on his right shoulder scabbard! It's nowhere to be found inside the box! WTF?!

I e-mailed BBTS back and included these pics. This is my first Play Arts purchase (I've got the other 3 on PO as well). It looks like they have a serious QC issue here! I went on youtube to check out if the other figs all have these defects--but it looks like I got the unlucky ones ALL in one shipment!

Bummer man, I have Noble 6 right now and he is perfect. Still waiting on the other two to come in from SSC. These figs are awesome.

Just got mine, first off jun has NOTHING wrong with him, that area has alot of articulation on these figures, (figure it out) and noble six is and easy fix, pop it back in, dont be afraid of creeks and stuff it will be fine, emile (well no knike sucks, mine came with one but it was bent, easy fix though) these figure are way better than mcfarlanes, but damn i want Kat and Carter already!!

they look like they have Beyonce's legs and Pinhead's head...

If the proportions were better they'd be worth getting but almost all Playarts figures have this issue of disproportions.

Back