Play Arts Kai: Halo Reach!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got the metal gear figure and when i saw it...i had to pick up the DMC figures....these are awesome....i will definitely be getting the entire team

they look great, there is just one thing that is off. With the thick armor they wear, the person wearing it would have to be very thing to fit inside. The McFarlane ones look like they have bulk, but Im sure the PA ones will be more durable.

Bump for Kat, Carter, and Jorge. They looked great painted up at NYCC. Yeah they're a bit stylized but I want them bad.

I'm not sure what to make of this in hand picture on eBay.
GarageSale_03337_1288640087.jpg

I might wait for some better pictures, but so far I don't like it very much

Snake has some nice hips too. The figure is twisted in the package so it should look better the straightened out.

The paint spray on the legs looks bad. These aren't looking better than McFarlane's for the size and price.

neet, didn't know they were going for a female Noble Six

All seriousness, looks just like the body on every other play arts.
Somewhat stylized, and highly articulated.

They look like Play arts. If you don't own any, I strongly suggest getting one, like the Big Boss figure.
Squenix Can't pose figures for anything, much like sideshow.

Just get onem and play with it. they look TERRIBLE in the PR shots, and TERRIBLE in the package. but once out, they look GREAT.

They look like Play arts. If you don't own any, I strongly suggest getting one, like the Big Boss figure.

Just get onem and play with it. they look TERRIBLE in the PR shots, and TERRIBLE in the package. but once out, they look GREAT.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I have both Devil May Cry 4 figures, but the Play Arts Style is more suited to them I guess. As I said I will wait to see better pictures

Ordered Carter and Kat tonight. Those might be the only two I get and Kat is just a gift for my wife...although she wishes there were other female figures offered, she isn't a huge fan of Kat.

Back