Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Plattman's Customs!

Me too, the sculpt isn't a bad likeness at all, and buying Daniel's and getting it painted is definitely more costly.
Yeah with this one I would only have to give him a little grey hair in the beard and whatnot and he would be pretty much done.

Y'know theres something to be said for 'joe average' Bruce Willis out of the trio of Planet Hollywood hardmen - when Arnie and Sly let themselves go they look terrible but Bruce has pretty much always looked the same.

Yeah, Arnie didn't look too bad in the Expendables. His clothes let him down though! :lol

Last edited:

:panic: :thud:

This would be so perfect for a David Dunn.

Thank you so much for the heads-up on that head MarfMaster! I just made contact with sunohc, and he says that head will be available in about 2 weeks! :rock

an unbreakable figure would be great

I know, right?!

I'm totally gonna buy that head for a David Dunn. Don't know exactly what I'm gonna do for an outfit, but I have some ideas. :)

Anyway... Platty, your collection ROCKS! :D

Congrats on finding a head for your David Dunn figure buddy. It is unbreakable, right? I watched that years ago, can't remember much about it unfortunately!

And thanks for the kind words!

Updates for Commando's vest, just finished making the rifle pouches from scratch

213rms1.jpg

10mifye.jpg

They are fully functional pouches, they can hold his magazines and all that, not bad for me! Everything was cut and glued including the black rim, that was tricky! I even added the little metal rings :lol

They kind of look like they stick out of his vest too much but when it's on the body it's no issue.

Pistol pouches are being made the same way, but i've had enough fiddling about for one night :lol

Thanks again to eleman merimies!

Last edited:

awesome work on the vest Platty. Matrix is gonna rock!

Thanks lads.

Morbo thanks for the desert eagle as well buddy

damn thats wicked! im gonna buy all the parts and send it to you platty

damn thats wicked! im gonna buy all the parts and send it to you platty

:lol no problemo !

If you want / need help acquiring the same parts as what I used don't hesitate to ask, it would be a pleasure to help. Thanks for the kind words mate!

very beautiful vest there mate :) very very well done
Cheers. Hopefully tonight I will have done the pistol pouches so there's a good chance the vest may be finished.

The vest oozes sheer awesomeness, Platt.
Great work.
:)
Thanks buddy! As I say hopefully pics of the finished vest tonight!

I can't thank eleman merimies enough.

142g0nb.jpg

This bond just inspired my to buy one from TTL. Platty Thank you for the Inspiration.
I sent your buddy Greggo a pm to see if and when I receive my figure would he repaint it as well for me.
May the GODz bless his paint brush.

Last edited:

Wow awesome, i'm glad the figure has inspired you. Greggo will sort it out for you no problem mate!

More brilliant decals from Evil, didn't want the Commando base to have a nameplate, everything you need to know is in the decal as it is I thought.

Not the best pictures, though. These things are stunnning in hand. Thanks evil

Also thought I would show the base for my upcoming Lobby shoot out Matrix 1 Neo! :D

Back