• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: OFFERS ACCEPTED: Eleven John Wick, Steel Wolf Logan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: F/S: 501st Clone, Eleven Bond, Eleven John Wick

I’ll take the clone. Pmd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: F/S: SSC Excl. Darth Malgus, Eleven Bond, Eleven John Wick, Steel Wolf Logan

I'm trying to clear out some space for new figures coming in. Stands not included with the figures (unless stated differently in item listing) I would like to keep shipping within the United States.

1/6 Sideshow Exclusive Darth Malgus. Complete. Only displayed in one pose. Exclusive Head sculpt. Brown shipper included. $250 shipped.
KCutD6O.jpg

Ukg7TO3.jpg

r9iTjmC.jpg

b7XCwDe.jpg

Authentic Eleven James Bond sculpt on a cheap knock-off TrueType with the Vortoys Secret Agent suit set. Included are the stand with an Evilface decal, overcoat, gloves, Walther PPK (silencer that came with gun doesn’t hold in barrel. Would have to be glued) and rifle. Joints on the body are a little loose. Everything purchased from OSK. $140 shipped
View attachment 409892View attachment 409888View attachment 409889View attachment 409890View attachment 409891

Steel Wolf Logan Headsculpts $15 each shipped or $25 shipped for both

View attachment 393260

Authentic Eleven John Wick 2.0 sculpt on basic knock-off body, all black suit and including the rifle I bought off OSK and handgun SOLD

Authentic Eleven John Wick headsculpt $30 shipped

View attachment 393262

Authentic Eleven Logan Sculpt on a world box knock-off body and the Super MC Toys Stealth Loban outfit. I will include the comic book and a pair of metal claws i bought off ebay. I was made aware of two missing buttons on the blue shirt, therefore I have lowered my original asking price to account for that. SOLD

Steel Wolf Logan Outfit SOLD

Tony Stark bash SOLD

1/6 Sideshow 501st Clone. Version comes with both helmet sculpts and is complete. SOLD

MattyCollector Ghostbusters Lot: SOLD

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm thinking of ordering darth malgus, quite possibly. I want to know his size in relative to General Grievous (I have him), so could you do me a favor and snap a pic of him standing next to GG with his hood off? Just wanna see how he stacks up.

Re: F/S: SSC Excl. Darth Malgus, Eleven Bond, Eleven John Wick, Steel Wolf Logan

Ok. I boxed him up but will take a pic tomorrow for you. I work so it won’t be until the afternoon.

Ok. I boxed him up but will take a pic tomorrow for you. I work so it won’t be until the afternoon.

Cool, still gonna relook at my GG for scale, that is pretty much the only SW figure I have.

Back