• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: OFFERS ACCEPTED: Eleven John Wick, Steel Wolf Logan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Eleven Logan Figure, Steel Wolf Logan, Eleven Wick, Interest in 3.75" SW Figs

Bump to the top and also wondering if there is an interest in 3.75" Star Wars figures still MIP from the prequels and other lines that came out during that time.

Re: FS: Eleven Logan Figure, Steel Wolf Logan, Eleven Wick, Interest in 3.75" SW Figs

Bump to the top and also wondering if there is an interest in 3.75" Star Wars figures still MIP from the prequels and other lines that came out during that time.

Are you willing to sell the eleven headsculpt by itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but not at this time. I'd like to keep it as a whole figure. It's getting to the point that I might as well just keep the darn thing. LOL

Sorry, but not at this time. I'd like to keep it as a whole figure. It's getting to the point that I might as well just keep the darn thing. LOL

It’s all good. I appreciate the reply back. If I were to buy the WHOLE figure, can you provide the OTHER blue shirt that you have for sale because the current blue shirt on the figure is missing the top button...

It’s all good. I appreciate the reply back. If I were to buy the WHOLE figure, can you provide the OTHER blue shirt that you have for sale because the current blue shirt on the figure is missing the top button...

Another buyer saw your post and said he would trade shirts from the full figure and the separate clothing set.

Therefore you would get the full figure with the blue shirt from the steel wolf set.

The other buyer would get the steel wolf set with the blue shirt from the full figure.

Let me know.

Back