Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Plattman's Customs!

Dude, the coat looks sweet.
Seems to be getting to one hell of a Neo, Rob.
:hi5:
Thanks man. It is amazing in hand, one of the best 1/6th items i've ever had my hands on. Material is gorgeous!! How is GOW3 Kratos coming aling buddy? I will reply to your PM Later!

guess what will be the next project from Daniel and Kato :wink1:

and neo looks great so far, but i just can see the coat :D is it the triad coat?
very promising :)
Wow really, if that's anything as good as the Morpheus I will be all over it. I'm happy with my customs for now, which have headsculpts by Sunohc himself, but i'm always looking to upgrade. Like the Agents! :lol

Didn't put his head on on purpose! :lol it's just a bit of a teaser. Thanks for the kind words. It is the triad coat! More details when he is finished. Ful parts list.

Neo little teaser is looking great :) Are you going to be making a special base for it? Or just using Evilface decals?
Hi man, good to see you in here again! Well I have evilface decals already, they are an essential item for my customs now :lol But i'm not sure if you're aware, Triadtoys are releasing a base which is magnetised, so you can get all sorts of cool poses, standing on one leg and stuff, so i'm looking into that. You never know, it may be able to pull off the famous bullet dodging stance!

Im still here buddy. I will be on here as much as I can, Im working a lot this coming October :(

guess what will be the next project from Daniel and Kato :wink1:

Oh really, insider information! :panic:

I was under the impressions that Neo wasn't going to be a full figure offering because the parts to bash him are already in existence, but I would buy the full figure nonetheless, so great news! :yess:

A horrible picture but it's only supposed to tease! :D

Mission accomplished! :panic:

...Triadtoys are releasing a base which is magnetised, so you can get all sorts of cool poses, standing on one leg and stuff, so i'm looking into that. You never know, it may be able to pull off the famous bullet dodging stance!

I would like to hear more about this.

I was under the impressions that Neo wasn't going to be a full figure offering because the parts to bash him are already in existence, but I would buy the full figure nonetheless, so great news! :yess:

haha :D yes I've jumped out of my chair when i got this confirmation :) I love the matrix movies. i like all the three to the max. and it's a shame that hot toys hasn't done this, but I'm so glad Daniel and Kato are doing this for us. And trust me, the quality is so much higher then the Hot Toys one. Still haven't seen the sculpt in hand, but what Kato has created so far, is just unbelievable. The material and cut/fit is just out of this world.

Im still here buddy. I will be on here as much as I can, Im working a lot this coming October :(
Good to know mate. Be sure to show updates :D

The parts for the revoltuions / reloaded look aren't easy to come by, well, the triad suit I have used isn't. The triad knight runner 2.0 coat, which is what i'm using for Matrix 1 Neo, well there's about 40 of them on ebay, so they aren't very common the triad clothes.
Mission accomplished! :panic:

:D good to know.

I would like to hear more about this.

https://www.triadtoys.com/Brands/Tr....html?osCsid=2d3914368c8dddd4de8a7cc7c1b9955e

Looks pretty ace

The only thing is, how to incorporate magnets which are strong enough in the figure's feet / boots

Yeah, looks like it's designed to go with special triad feet.

But the pic of the chick kicking shows the sole of the shoe. Just looks like a little round magnet that you can find anywhere. You would just have to make a hole deep enough to fit. Better yet, you could fill the inside of the shoe with magnets (depending on the shoe).

25km05h.jpg

Bit more teasin' !

Back