Planet of the Apes Custom head POLL 2007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet of the Apes Custom head POLL 2007

• Pete Burke

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Alan Virdon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galen

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • TV Zaius

• Virgil

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Milo

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Aldo

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Prefect Barlow

• Governor Breck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armando

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on you Armando voters... back up your vote with some $$$!!! Heck, I didn't even VOTE for him, I voted for Virgil, and I'm STILL buying one (perhaps two counting both versions :D )

Remember what the Lawgiver says...

"Ape Shall Never Stiff Ape." :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

rentu said:
I didn't vote for him either but am in for one, so thats 2 of us!
I did not vote for him either, but I think that a person that goes through this much trouble should be compensated by all us true Ape fans. So, I am in also for the two headed set! That makes three!

kfog41 said:
I did not vote for him either, but I think that a person that goes through this much trouble should be compensated by all us true Ape fans.
My thoughts exactly! :monkey1

I'd really like to see some pictures from EVERYONE concerning the URKO head that EVERYONE bought the last time around. I want to see how different they look from each other. Please post some pictures. ~Angel~ :angelsmil

Well I must admit I put roughly zero effort into it but was very happy with the sideshow solder outfit with the urko head snapped into place...lazy a bit...timewise worked out just fine :chew

rentu said:
Well I must admit I put roughly zero effort into it but was very happy with the sideshow solder outfit with the urko head snapped into place...lazy a bit...timewise worked out just fine :chew

That cool rentu . Let's see the picture of URKO... Sounds like it came painted huh?

How's that mouth opening project going on the gorilla? More pics please...

~Angel~

Last edited:
I am wondering how rentu is doing with his modifcations. I think he was having sucess. I'd also like rentu (and some others URKO fans) to post some pictures of the painted URKO heads they bought. ~Angel~ :angelsmil

OK, This idea seemed to have gone over worse than Urko. :(
Here's the way I see it. There's only 10-11 of us that responded with any interest. I think the way to go is with the $60 two head set. If that doesn't sit well, then speak up and we'll have to see what we come up with. I waited longer than i probably should have to give other "voters" an opportunity. Its not fair to make those that did commit wait any longer. I also understand that it may be more than you were hoping to spend. It would be $45 for one head, it breaks down to only $30 per head in a two pack.
Post here to keep the thread going if you want. Email me as well please.
Thanks!

:duh

I shouldn't even have to say this Ironman... but sign me up for both Armando heads! You aren't chasing me away! I'm ready for another ape head poll once we move on beyond this current poll. :chew

It looks like you (or your main group of "ape head buyers") should try to come up with a better method to conduct these ape head polls. Perhaps there's a way were we can know who is voting. Maybe, that way, they'll be more committed. That might be a good idea... if people don't pony up the $$$, their vote won't count, and their vote will be removed as if they never voted... possibly giving us a NEW winner of the poll based on those actually buying the ape head! My opinion, I think some people are voting just for the sake of voting.

~Angel~ :angelsmil

Last edited:
I am in the one head group as well, given how slow I am doing these things it would take forever for me to make 2 customs. As far as the open mouth ape head its still sitting here...But I am done with school now :chew and apparently suddenly desireable in the world of employment since I have a silly college degree lol! So I will have some time again now:monkey1 Still have space at school hope its not too huge!
DSCF1789.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I've been working a lot of OT lately. I also haven't heard back thru the post from other than what you see. I'll try a emailing update in the next couple of days, but if we remain split on the 2 vs 1 head set, I don't know how to come to an amicable decision. :confused:

Well if its a make or break I would rather spend the extra $15 then be out of luck so no worries there I would just prefer the one head :monkey1

rentu said:
I am in the one head group as well, given how slow I am doing these things it would take forever for me to make 2 customs. As far as the open mouth ape head its still sitting here...But I am done with school now :chew and apparently suddenly desireable in the world of employment since I have a silly college degree lol! So I will have some time again now:monkey1 Still have space at school hope its not too huge

I agree... I only want the Armando from Conquest. To be honest, I don't think I'd ever finish a custom for the earlier Escape version.

But I will support the decison if the majority votes for two heads. :eek:

I support either decision! As I have said all along, one or two either way.

Hi Rentu! Where did you get the custom Gorrilla head pictured? It looks like Urko from the Television series! Pretty nice sculpt!

Back