Planet Hulk: Green Scar VS Silver Savage Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you made less than 50 bucks after eBay fees and PayPal? Not worth it.

You forgot the cost of SS shipping to him. If he didn't make the sell, I bet he would have canceled. I notice Binny has his up for sale. Thanks for raising the ES guys.

You forgot the cost of SS shipping to him. If he didn't make the sell, I bet he would have canceled. I notice Binny has his up for sale. Thanks for raising the ES guys.

It's called free market capitalism. Might as well exercise it before it's either outlawed or taxed the hell out of. Soon, we'll lose the ability and/or personal freedom to even sell to others at fair market value and the government will decide the price for us.

i was looking at the specs and it says the piece is 15in tall. now are they measuring him from the base to the top of the axe or to the fist

It's called free market capitalism. Might as well exercise it before it's either outlawed or taxed the hell out of. Soon, we'll lose the ability and/or personal freedom to even sell to others at fair market value and the government will decide the price for us.

Does everything need to have a political undertone with a hint of cynicism thrown in?no one's taking away your rights dude... and thanks for the lecture on Capitalism, no doubt we were all unaware of this most precious of practices till you thoughtfully chipped in :rolleyes:

Does everything need to have a political undertone with a hint of cynicism thrown in?no one's taking away your rights dude... and thanks for the lecture on Capitalism, no doubt we were all unaware of this most precious of practices till you thoughtfully chipped in :rolleyes:

sorry, my apologies. still bitter.

Lol.

Mesa missed my point.

I would like to read this whole thing I've only read half or maybe a 1/4... can I still buy these series at my LCS and how much? Reading Civil War right now. Maybe then I can get more in touch with this Dio.

Ski!

Buy the TPB or HC - you can get them on Amazon cheeeep. I got the HC there for $26 when it first came out (srp is $40). Great read :rock

and world war hulk after that was just another treat.

I didn't care that much for WWH .... :eek: It didn't have nearly the depth and emotion to the writing; I suppose it appealed to many to watch Hulk whoop ass though. :lol

I didn't care that much for WWH .... :eek: It didn't have nearly the depth and emotion to the writing; I suppose it appealed to many to watch Hulk whoop ass though. :lol

LOL yeah not much substance but hell alot of ass whopping .funniest when he breaks colossus's wrist's LOL!

I heard some people have received their GS vs SS? Is that true? I thought this was shipping only in May?

Dammit, back on the WL for this, started reading the story, I'm hooked! Just got the PB and all the comics for PH and WWH.

I had this Ex pre-ordered as well :monkey2

Shai take me back :eek:

Last edited:
Skiman, I thought you dug the ladies?

Anywho, I probably will pass this piece. I am actually very interested in the Bowen piece though.

Back