Planet Hulk: Green Scar VS Silver Savage Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nmmark.jpg

2cwo31k.jpg

Anyone notice it from the pics... surfer has no sword attached on his back??? :confused:

Are these in-hand pics? had no idea this piece had started shipping :banghead:banghead

And I hope the piece looks better in real life than these pics potray... in all the flurry of recent SS releases, this is the one piece [alongside Hellboy II PF] that I've flagged a must-buy.

I anticipate seeing some better pics of this soon. The flash blows out way too much in these shots. Overall, I am liking the look of this piece.

About the sword, they'll ship it to you later on with the Tusken Raider rifle.

i hope people dont cancel this piece based off of these pics
you can tell the pics suck and the lighting is horrid

Are these in-hand pics? had no idea this piece had started shipping :banghead:banghead

And I hope the piece looks better in real life than these pics potray... in all the flurry of recent SS releases, this is the one piece [alongside Hellboy II PF] that I've flagged a must-buy.

I anticipate seeing some better pics of this soon. The flash blows out way too much in these shots. Overall, I am liking the look of this piece.

I can tell from the pics that it will be great detailed sculpt, but I can also tell from the pics that position of the board blocks out way to much of the surfer. If I am correct, the only way you are going to be able to get a good view of the diorama is if it is displayed slightly above the viewer, or the board will be blocking too much.

I am thinking of cancelling mine as result. Ok, I said thinking of it, didn't say for sure ...:confused:

I can tell from the pics that it will be great detailed sculpt, but I can also tell from the pics that position of the board blocks out way to much of the surfer. If I am correct, the only way you are going to be able to get a good view of the diorama is if it is displayed slightly above the viewer, or the board will be blocking too much.

I am thinking of cancelling mine as result. Ok, I said thinking of it, didn't say for sure ...:confused:

You should cancel, there are plenty of others who would love to take your spot.

OR...you could just turn it around so the board is in the back......

I understand that people are concerned with displayability...but Silver Surfer is trying to block a blow from the HULK that is coming in from his left directly at his head. Thats basically straight out of the comic. So the board has to be covering his head to the top left....if it wasnt the whole diorama would make no sense..

false !!!!!!!!!

+1 :monkey3

I think this dio is going to have a much higher re-sale value than any of the SS pieces being released right now... just my prediction.

I dont see many folk letting go of this one in a hurry, certain not the Hulk, WWH or Silver Surfer fans...

Ugh, I thought I had cancelled mine and I guess I hadn't. It's arriving tomorrow. Does anyone want if for the price shipped to me, I'll be returning it if not. Shoot me a PM. It's the exclusive.

I've had mine for about a month, but yesterday I finally unpacked it and I really, really like it. I'm even reading Pllanet Hulk again :) I was wait list conversion so best of luck to you other wait listers out there.

Back