Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where does the belt part go?

The belt is attached to the "skirt" they velcro together.

20140806_135018.jpg

Yeah I know,I was only able to buy because of the flex pay.:panic:

I cancelled because of the newer Hulks, but I still haven't PO'd the Green yet because Of my Current and soon to be POs. That and I'm starting to think Sideshow might be a little Hulk crazy so I'm unsure if I should order or wait to see if they just do another version.

I caved and ordered this from BBTS... anybody have any idea when they'll get/ship theirs? I've never ordered a SS piece from them before, so I'm not sure how it works.

there's been a lot of confusion over the actual weight of the original Hulk Premium Format. statue hunter 75 posted a YouTube video where he weighed his and it was only 38.4 pounds but then other people say it weighs 50 pounds. That's a big difference.

there's been a lot of confusion over the actual weight of the original Hulk Premium Format. statue hunter 75 posted a YouTube video where he weighed his and it was only 38.4 pounds but then other people say it weighs 50 pounds. That's a big difference.

It's been a long time since I had the original Hulk... This one seemed just as heavy if not heavier. But it's been a long time and I am old and weak.. When 900 years old you reach, lift the hulk you will not.

how can there be such a discrepancy in weight? I mean from one reported weight to another? Did the factory mess up somehow and ship out uneven weight?

Awesome statue but I think I'm leaning towards getting the King Hulk (I suppose you can't go wrong either way).

Fantastic piece. I just received mine today with minor issues' Very well painted statue. So much detail. The size of the box and weight is value for money. Highly recommended. Images below GH10.jpgGH12.jpgGH18.jpgGH13.jpgGH14.jpg

Back