Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received a replacement head for the googly eyed one but unfortunately, it arrived broken; the feathers were completely dislodged from the helmet

Can you just glue them back in or is that a complete no go?

That wouldn't work; don't really know how to explain it but the break was not completely clean so simply reattaching them exposes some underlying white polystone at the connecting point

received a replacement head for the googly eyed one but unfortunately, it arrived broken; the feathers were completely dislodged from the helmet

That's real sad you got a broken one after the first one had goggly eyes! Make sure you get compensated this time!!! only fair

Got my replacement head and round base thingy today. Both look great. That was a quick turnaround from Sideshow, so kudos to them.

That wouldn't work; don't really know how to explain it but the break was not completely clean so simply reattaching them exposes some underlying white polystone at the connecting point

I know exactly what you mean, as that is why I got a replacement in the first place.

How about you, Jaws, what happened to the cracking around the arm on yours?

They gave me a partial refund... Which was fine... It's a small issue that is not easy to see. It seems to be the paint and not the polystone. So not a huge issue.

Cheers JAWS! and thanks for that review it was a great read!

Thanks for the nice comment on the review. Nice to know people enjoy it and it's not done for noting except for killing time :)

Bummer :( Hope SSC gets it fixed for you. I think they will. They had to send me two Mythos Vader heads once because the replacement had it's own issues. Good luck.

When you order replacement parts from Sideshow do they charge you for shipping? Or do you argue with them?

Back