Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still somewhat new to the game. I noticed some slight cracking in the base where you insert the peg. Is this something I should be concerned about? Thanks!
IMG_1355 (1024x768).jpg

Still somewhat new to the game. I noticed some slight cracking in the base where you insert the peg. Is this something I should be concerned about? Thanks!
View attachment 125281

I don't know...you'll never see it. I doubt it will be much of a problem, but if you're worried about it, send the pics off to Sideshow and see what they say. Might get some money back, or even a new base if it is a problem.

Well I'm processing on the 18th but I can't wing it. Too big, no money....
I'm debating between eating the $60 or seeing if I'm 'lucky' and get a dub I could return for a refund. I would transfer to a new PO but I don't think there's anything I want right now and I doubt they'll release anything I want like Batgirl or Black Cat by the 18...

I'm debating between eating the $60 or seeing if I'm 'lucky' and get a dub I could return for a refund. I would transfer to a new PO but I don't think there's anything I want right now and I doubt they'll release anything I want like Batgirl or Black Cat by the 18...

I'm actually debating cancelling this. I've asked my reseller if I can move the money I payed of on it on to my Joker Bust. If he says yes then it's gone but if he says no then I'll keep it. It's down to him to decide for me :lol

As amazing as this is & I actually think this the best Hulk I've seen but the new Classic & Grey Hulks are more essential to me & 2 Hulks is more than enough for me

You can transfer to a current pre-order you have.

Lmao! Omg I meant to write "you are making this hard" haha because I can't get him. I was talking to someone while typing at work and must have mid-typed. HAHAHAHA That is priceless!

Back