Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, honestly, I've not had too many problems with replacements from Sideshow. Sometimes you may have to argue a bit to get them to book a replacement for you, but once they do, it's a pretty pain free process.

Yeah, honestly, I've not had too many problems with replacements from Sideshow. Sometimes you may have to argue a bit to get them to book a replacement for you, but once they do, it's a pretty pain free process.

I can tell you that Sideshow are great when it comes to customer service their turn around is quick enough. We are talking 5 days max and thats international shipping! I had a few broken parts but they honoured most of my complaints.

Some pics that did not make the review I did.

and another

Thanks for the excellent pics.

I am still baffled how certain "experts" claim it looks nothing like the proto-type when look heres the proto-type from last years comic con...

looks pretty identical. anyone looking for a $200 discount because the man-skirt looks off... is obviously on crack.

Thanks for the comparison pics. I was getting ready to complain that I may gave saw open toe sandals and why we got closed sandals instead. Your pics shows the proto perfectly. So I have nothing to complain about. Great pics jaws!

P1210027_zps2b0045a4.jpg

best shot yet ...

I am still baffled how certain "experts" claim it looks nothing like the proto-type when look heres the proto-type from last years comic con...

looks pretty identical. anyone looking for a $200 discount because the man-skirt looks off... is obviously on crack.

Lol Rulk, maybe they've got some wishful thinking going on,but are they really on crack?

I think somebody got a rough one, in that pic with the tattered tassels, but many are straight edged like the one from the con.

I didn't order this but from the outside looking in it seems like the under kilt from the con had a smoother edge than the somewhat tattered ones I'm seeing in pics, and that shield is definitely painted better than the production samples. The missing gold paint around the edges on the productions is a very obvious miss.

Awesome pics

P1210027_zps2b0045a4.jpg

best shot yet ...

Thanks guys. Glad people are enjoying the photos. He is a very easy piece to photograph.

As far as the skirt goes and how it compares to the proto piece.... I am a pretty OCD guy when I comes to my statues. I thought I might be trying to darken the leather straps after I got this piece. But in all honesty it looks great. Is it exact? No. But it looks great and in the end that is what I want. Same goes for the shield. Which looks fantastic in person and the color of it looks different when you see it in different lighting and from different angels. It's really pretty cool. Everything else is perfect so people should get this if they are at all interested.

What I love about this piece is that usually with a statue I can put it up and look at it from the usual viewing angles. But this bad boy has so much detail beyond just the front of him. As nice as Superman PF is... I don't really feel the need to look at the back of his cape... But G Hulk's boot's, shield handle, back, right Bicep, and the left arm armor are all things you want to look at... This is truly a 360 piece.. Something to appreciate no matter where you are standing.

Pretty much perfect.

Trying to stay away from this thread till my hulk ships.... This has felt like the longest wait I've ever had. And it's only a week and change away. I'm sure when I have it in hand I'll feel the same way but this is my statue of the year. When SS nails it they absolutely nail it

Back