Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao! Omg I meant to write "you are making this hard" haha because I can't get him. I was talking to someone while typing at work and must have mid-typed. HAHAHAHA That is priceless!

:lol .... Yes this looks great! Will buy when it's on WL or close to see just to see how they go in the aftermarket first. Might be able to save a few bucks.

:lol .... Yes this looks great! Will buy when it's on WL or close to see just to see how they go in the aftermarket first. Might be able to save a few bucks.

When this goes to WL it may very well be gone... There is NO regular, and any piece you get would most likely be a return, and you know how that goes.

I'm surprised there isn't more excitement over this piece. Maybe it's to much Hulk overkill going on.

I think there are still many people that don't have theirs yet.

:exactly:

I still haven't been able to get excited about the Superman Exclusive because 4 months later I still don't have it in hand. It could be quite a while before I get GHulk from my AD. :slap

there should have been an instruction sheet for the skirt

No instruction papers needed it's too easy, just a couple velcros in the back.

where does the belt part go?

LOL I had to have my wife help me. I thought the velcro fell of my belt piece. I could not get it to stick. My wife had to show me that the right side opened up and that is where the valcro left side went in. You then closed the right side back up around it.

LOL I had to have my wife help me. I thought the velcro fell of my belt piece. I could not get it to stick. My wife had to show me that the right side opened up and that is where the valcro left side went in. You then closed the right side back up around it.

Thanks for the tip. I finally got it looking right

Back