Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBG expects everything at discount :lecture
He might throw a few names at you, seems to be his latest thing.

I got 10% off an already decent price and cashback :yess:
Under $600 which is a steal here in U.K.

I'm sure everyone will be selling their GH at half off once they get him in hand and see how beautiful he is. No brainer. Wait it out. You'll definitely get one cheaper then retail. Nobody will want to keep this

I'm planning on dropping mine already...

Too big and bulky, will take up the space of four regular PFs.
Big piece of crap!...

All the above is total BS.

Yeah I've decided to use mine to scare squirrels away from my bird feeder. I'll just cancel my order and buy him half off from another collector in desperate need of cash

I bet it's going to be hollow, too. Hope it's not too late to cancel.

u7a5u3eg.jpg

Doesn't really look that huge in this comparison...

View attachment 109751

His shield is immense though!

Maybe my sarcasm detector isn't working or something. The movie maquette is $650 and Gladiator Hulk is only $600 so I wouldn't expect there to be a significant size difference here. I saw it in person at SDCC and it was very impressive.

No sarcasm...this time?

When you read 30" it sounds huge but there's a couple inches of feathers.
Still mighty damn impressive. Can't wait :rock

Legacy had to take their chunk from the Maquette.

Any shipping delays on this one? Im trying to budget and see if I can squeeze this guy in..ive got apocalypse in june and goro in july..gladiator hulk would complete that big 3 big guy trio lol

Any shipping delays on this one? Im trying to budget and see if I can squeeze this guy in..ive got apocalypse in june and goro in july..gladiator hulk would complete that big 3 big guy trio lol

Every statue SS makes has shipping delays... I usually add 3+ months to the date SS posts.

He's already been delayed once it twice...hopefully he's on track for June!
We're close to finding out, I think. Either it'll show up as shipping soon in one of the next two newsletters, or we'll have to wait a bit longer. But I'm definitely excited for this guy.

yea to me this guy looks fantastic, only issue is I'm not a huge hulk fan, so id be buying based on just pure awesomeness, which it has, but I don't wanna cut myself short on other pieces…plus this thing hasn't wait listed or anything like that so I assume theres still time left to jump on.

So last night I tell my wife that this guy may be shipping out soon. Her response was, "Oh great, another statute, just what you need. Well I hope he's not big like the other Sideshow ones". (She's use to my Bowen pieces).

She has no idea what a beast this guy is. It's going to be classic.

Back