Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who knows....they've got a deal with Netflix

According to a Disney exec a while back, the Netflix series are only for the unpopular characters that can't carry a film franchise...you know, like Daredevil (who has ever heard of that ******?).

Movies are reserved for the ultra popular characters like Ant Man, Dr Strange, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

According to a Disney exec a while back, the Netflix series are only for the unpopular characters that can't carry a film franchise...you know, like Daredevil (who has ever heard of that ******?).

Movies are reserved for the ultra popular characters like Ant Man, Dr Strange, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Just goes to show the suits have no idea what there talking about. Such a shame if true but if DD is a success then I'm sure they will give him a movie. To be honest though most of the best things I watch now days seem to be a Tv series & not a movie so it could actually turn out great. Just don't make it like that pile **** Shield :monkey4

Hey Ty, heard it over on facebook :lol hence why I said it was all speculated at the moment...many a hoax has been told over on facebook :exactly: however, I think we all wish it were true as this would be amazing! The rumours I heard were that Hulk defeats Thanos (in what maybe Avengers 3) and becomes uncontrollably powerful...so much so that the Avengers banish him to space...thus creating the Plant Hulk storyline and the new movie The Industructable Hulk :dunno

Here was the list compiled of all possible future Marvel movie releases however some of these are said to be made into TV series also...Hoax?

heguduha.jpg

Although I wish it were true. Those titles were all denied. Now that isn't saying they might not happen, but marvel came out and said they were fake. Would be a good plot to be honest, though...

Dr. Strange might be a tv show

Pretty sure that Dr. Strange has now found a movie director and will be making it to the big screen Ink also Black Panther is apparently official as is Ant-Man :)

Defenders will be a TV Show...

Yes. There is no way doctor strange will be a tv show. Haha they were caught in casting talks for a dr strange movie a while back. Black panther is another highly anticipated "going to happen" film. Kevin Feige has said black panther is happening, when and how is the only issue with it now. (Writing issues) Also with a lot of casting talks. And lastly a captain marvel film is also in earliest stages of developement

Antman is currently filming.

I'm pumped about Black Panther happening. I love the character and enjoy that his background gives him a different outlook from the rest of the Avengers.

I'm pumped about Black Panther as well. I'm surprised Ant Man got the green light before a Black Panther film.

I'm pumped about Black Panther happening. I love the character and enjoy that his background gives him a different outlook from the rest of the Avengers.

Me too. Black panther will give the avengers a world wide outlook.

I'm pumped about Black Panther as well. I'm surprised Ant Man got the green light before a Black Panther film.

Ant man is very key to the development of the characters in the current avengers line up. Since Reed Richards won't be there to counter Tony's Intelligence, they need someone to step up. Also if I am as smart as I think I am, I think Tony Stark "dies" (very loosely like he gets lost or thrown into a portal or something) in Avengers 2. And they will need a smart man, ant man, to replace him....

Because I like Black Panther so much I'm actually scared of how they'll handle him. I hope I like what they do since I've mostly enjoyed Marvel movies but we'll see I guess. I'm not so sure this list is factual though.

:lol:lol:lol

Because I like Black Panther so much I'm actually scared of how they'll handle him. I hope I like what they do since I've mostly enjoyed Marvel movies but we'll see I guess. I'm not so sure this list is factual though.

Off topic but I'm interested to see who'll play the role of the Black Panther :dunno I certainly feel that half of the movies success is down to the right actor being casted for the role...none better than RDJnr as Iron Man, Hiddleston as Loki, Chris Evans as Cap, etc...however, I still feel that Spider-Man could have been casted better...Toby Maguire was pretty good in 1 & 2 bit I'm still not feeling Garfield as the new Spidey :(

On Topic...can't wait for this big guy to show up! :thud: :love

epysupa2.jpg

Off topic but I'm interested to see who'll play the role of the Black Panther :dunno I certainly feel that half of the movies success is down to the right actor being casted for the role...RDJnr as Iron Man, Hiddleston as Loki, Chris Evans as Cap, etc...I still feel that Spider-Man could have been casted better...Toby Maguire was pretty good in 1 & 2 bit I'm still not feeling Garfield as the new Spidey :(

On Topic...can't wait for this big guy to show up!

I think Garfield is better than McGuire as Spidey to be honest. But the latest BlackPanther rumor is that Chadwick Boseman is being seemed out for the role.

I'm with you with Garfield, I much prefer him over MaGuire as Spiderman

Same here :lol

No way :lol Garfield is just too overexcited all the time :lol Maquire played it better in Spider-Man 1 and then got crap in Spider-Man 3...I would've liked to have seen Ray Mysterio from WWE play Spider-Man :rock that guy can fly off buildings no problem...just a little short maybe ;)

Okay, I've googled Chadwick Boseman and still don't know who this guy is? :dunno a perfect actor for Black Panther would be the guy from Gladiator Djimon Hounsou :rock

Garfield was on a chat show over here recently and let's just say his personality didn't really shine.

Oh i agree that he seems a bit uninteresting if I may. However, I think that part of him as I mentioned works well on screen. Maybe not the other parts so much. If that makes sense?

Back