Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....and the rest Steve!! :stick :lol When you finally get all your pieces displayed and it looks amazing, I want at least 50% of the credit! :yess:

Yeah you definitely are mate. Also when my wife starts getting angry with me for buying to many statues at-least I can blame you for 50% of it :lol ;)

Last edited:
Good one Andy hahahah... It all balances out

:lol :exactly: and its all for the love of this green hunky piece of meat!!! :yess:

u9upa8y9.jpg

What's the bet that Hulk's sword is actually going to be taller than the Rocket Raccoon PF :lecture :horror

Last edited:
So no shipping soon notice on this yet even though my final flex is the 5th June and Apocalypse was moved to the 15th yet has a shipping soon notice.
Please don't be delayed!

Frustrating for more delay.....oh well! It is possible they are making sure they have enough stock to make sure ALL the PO's get it in a timely manner! This one will be worth ALL the wait though, pictures alone are drool worthy. I will bet the real thing will be a masterpiece!

Dont' mind the delay... need breathing room to pay for all the PO

There's no confirmation of a delay, is there? I see where you're coming from, but the shipping soon notice could still come in next week's newsletter...

Back