Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garfield was on a chat show over here recently and let's just say his personality didn't really shine.

I understand that. I also saw an interview when he was not very interactive and interested. But with as long as this movie has been done, he is in the last week of about 6 months of endless days of interviews, and talk shows and what not.

I probably would be grumpy too haha

I see Spider-Man as a geeky, nerdy, weak kid at school. Tobey fit that role for me. Garfield doesn't seem like that nerdy kid in school to me somehow.

Isn't this. Hulk thread :lol?

I see Spider-Man as a geeky, nerdy, weak kid at school. Tobey fit that role for me. Garfield doesn't seem like that nerdy kid in school to me somehow.

Isn't this. Hulk thread :lol?

Maybe. Teehee.

I picture peter Parker as looking so "average" or "normal" he was never noticed. Not really looking crazy nerdy, but just being a quiet loner no one even notices.

Mainly because my first exposure was this...

fb99ce03_PeterParker.jpeg

MaGuire playing Spiderman was to much of a geek IMO. That scene were he's singing while watching MJ perform at the theatre yuk :lol

I hated Dunst as MJ as well

MaGuire playing Spiderman was to much of a geek IMO. That scene were he's singing while watching MJ perform at the theatre yuk :lol

I hated Dunst as MJ as well

Yeah, the glasses and nerdiest walk in the world in Spiderman2 sigh.

But Garfield being a loner was spot on, there isn't really bullying like in the Sam Raimi movie haha

Yeah, the glasses and nerdiest walk in the world in Spiderman2 sigh.

But Garfield being a loner was spot on, there isn't really bullying like in the Sam Raimi movie haha

Yeah spot on Savage. I'm glad someone on here knows what there going on about :lol ;)

Anyway can a Mod now change this thread to the Spiderman thread please :lecture

OH PLEASE SS, I hope this comes out in June....Delay other stuff for once, so this beauty can finally join me collection! I keep looking at pictures, and it is just getting me more excited.

I want this big hulk! I will be checking when this big guy comes out. I'm looking for a bargain. I wil be searching a lot.

Hmmm. Sideshow pieces can be really tough to find at bargains. You can hope that it doesn't sell through before it's released and someone is looking to dump it to pay for other preorders. I was able to secure this at a decent discount including shipping, but I don't see many people wanting to lose money on a resell considering how much Sideshow will charge for shipping this beast.

Back