Planet Hulk Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have always received a notification prior to any conversion from the wait list to the actual order list. I know several of my orders have been converted and I have never had my credit card charged without knowing it had been converted. maybe you have an option set up through the sideshow login that is not having these notifications sent to you?

Bodie, so they are know notifying or sending messages once a WL converts?

i always get notices, but i've heard of a few people that don't seem to get notices. usually states side customers (it seems) are the ones that tend to not get the notices. :dunno just what i've noticed anyways.

I used to never get conversion notices. Now in the past few months I have been getting them. Not sure if its a glitch with e-mail or an oversight on Sideshow's part. Either way I always check my Sideshow Account every few days just to be sure.

I used to never get conversion notices. Now in the past few months I have been getting them. Not sure if its a glitch with e-mail or an oversight on Sideshow's part. Either way I always check my Sideshow Account every few days just to be sure.

Yup it's the only way to be sure for me as well.

Finally !!!! I had the Ex on order for months from my comic shop to save on shipping and customs...The owner called me today sayin it will be here in one week...Man the wait has been killing me...Seems everyone has theirs and not me...:duh

Finally !!!! I had the Ex on order for months from my comic shop to save on shipping and customs...The owner called me today sayin it will be here in one week...Man the wait has been killing me...Seems everyone has theirs and not me...:duh

I don't have mine yet Shai, end of the month of the Flex payment. :monkey2

I just had Greg Pak sign the planet hulk dio Base (hulk portion) at Wizard World Philly today along with the corresponding and coordinating comic! :rock:rock:rock!!!

Had Ray Park sign my FB duel of fates base too :rock:rock

I just had Greg Pak sign the planet hulk dio Base (hulk portion) at Wizard World Philly today along with the corresponding and coordinating comic! :rock:rock:rock!!!

Had Ray Park sign my FB duel of fates base too :rock:rock

The cool part was that Pak knew what statue you were talking about. He seemed interested and said you should've brought the whole statue in instead of just the base. :rock

He was pretty cool and reminded me of a young George Lucas. :lol

The cool part was that Pak knew what statue you were talking about. He seemed interested and said you should've brought the whole statue in instead of just the base. :rock

He was pretty cool and reminded me of a young George Lucas. :lol

Yeah, and it seemed like a sincere interest in the dio as opposed to polite chit chat.

Back