Planet Hulk Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want my dio!!!

from the pics i've seen, it looks really great. only thing that sucks is that it's not as tall as i was hoping..but impressive still!

Got mine today, and I am actually not disappointed with the size at all. As someone who collects PFs and 1:1 busts exclusively I wouldn't in any way call this small.

A good one -- and I love having the display options too.

1) Different hand

2) Different head

3) Separate bases

4) Any combination of the above

============= :love

has anyone in Singapore got it? Still waiting for mine to be shipped here....

These pics were posted on the statue forum by Mastermold, and I thought it was cool that you could pair up Hulk with some bowen stuff:

IMG00042.jpg

IMG00043.jpg

Aweome would love this and have the chance to get one but it's not the EX version can't make my mind up if not getting the hat is a deal killer? help me guys! lol

The bowen abomination is a pretty decent size. Nice to see the hulk stack up to it well. My exclusive gets here on saturday. cant wait.

Aweome would love this and have the chance to get one but it's not the EX version can't make my mind up if not getting the hat is a deal killer? help me guys! lol

Well for purists it might not be since he wasn't wearing the helm in the actual battle; I prefer the look however and for the whole of the PH series it was a must-have for me.

Well for purists it might not be since he wasn't wearing the helm in the actual battle; I prefer the look however and for the whole of the PH series it was a must-have for me.

Yeah i get EX when i can but missed the boat with this one guess i'll see if i can get one on the waitlist or ebay for the right price later.

Cheers man :)

The cover this was based off of is the bare bones for this Dio. Hulk had no hat, no ax, and SS had no sword strapped to his back.

That being said...i'm displaying mine with the hat, with the ax, and with the sword strapped to SS back. :lol It just looks cool as all hell with that set up.

Well......Sideshow's QC strikes again. I have a fairly big ding on the Surfer's right shoulder and some light scratches on his right foot. The scratches are on the surface so they are hardly noticeable. But, a blind man wouldn't miss that chip on his shoulder. I've been really lucky with my SS pieces. This will be my 1st return. We pay way too much for these pieces to accept such bad QC. I hope they take care of me. This is a really beautiful dio.

This diorama is AWESOME!! I think the Hulk sculpt is just phenomenal. Green Scar is definitely the star of the show here. I was thinking about the Bowen piece, but I think this is the better sculpt. I just love the ferociousness of the pose and the way it relays so much action. Just KILLER! I could pose this Hulk all by himself and still be absolutely happy I purchased this. I'm a huge Surfer fan as well, so he's just icing on the cake.

This diorama joins the ranks of the top tier of Sideshow's Marvel versus line. You won't be disappointed when you get this in hand.

GS1.jpg

GS2.jpg

GS3.jpg

GS4.jpg

GS5.jpg

GS6.jpg

GS7.jpg

GS8.jpg

GS9.jpg

GS10.jpg

Back