Planet Hulk Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today, have to say it's pretty cool. Wish I would have gotten into dios sooner, it might have kept me from getting so many comiquettes. then again, the 3 I have I got greatly under retail.

Could one of you fellas who owns this take a pic of Surfer's loin cloth from the back?

I'm not sure if mine is broken or is it the actual design of the piece.
Appreciate it!

silversurfer.jpg

yep this is a great piece, one of the last great dios that ssc has done. the next one i'd be getting is the IM/Namor dio, it's also a great piece and isn't it on sale also :dunno or maybe that was for black friday.:monkey1

It is on sale again, saw it on the special deals page.

Hasn't it been a while since the last dio was announced?

It is on sale again, saw it on the special deals page.

Hasn't it been a while since the last dio was announced?

don;t recall, must be because of the less than exciting response from most of the latest ones that they have released. this line is pretty much dead to me unless they start taking it from a different perspective soon.

I remember reading that they planned on more team-ups, but Thanos was the last dio (in name anyway) and we ordered that in May. It's really a shame, some of the vs are just simply amazing.

I feel the same way, but if they wanted to do Adam Warlock and Drax the Destroyer in that scale and call it a dio, I wouldn't complain.

Thanks Modus, appreciate it.
Already saw other pics from other forums & it was just the design.
This is such a great dio, amazing really.

Hulk VS Thing should definitely be made into a dio.

Other dios I have in mind:
Iron Man VS Titanium Man/Crimson Dynamo
Spidey VS Doc Ock
Carnage VS Venom

Thanks Modus, appreciate it.
Already saw other pics from other forums & it was just the design.
This is such a great dio, amazing really.

Hulk VS Thing should definitely be made into a dio.

Other dios I have in mind:
Iron Man VS Titanium Man/Crimson Dynamo
Spidey VS Doc Ock
Carnage VS Venom

No problem. I agree this statue is awesome, but this is one of the few dioramas I'll own. The scale alone makes them less impressive compared to the PFs and 1/4s. It's hard to display them near any of your larger statues.

This Dio is very nice and worth every penny. I wonder how many of these Sideshow has left. They had their little inventory level showing a few days ago and it was under 5 remaining. I looked today because my brother may pick one up and the inventory monitor is not even there anymore. With and ES of 900 I bet they still have at a 100 of these left in inventory. The inventory storage cost has to be expensive because I think they started selling this over two years ago. I doubt we will see another piece with this large of an ES. I wonder why they made it so large?

This Dio is very nice and worth every penny. I wonder how many of these Sideshow has left. They had their little inventory level showing a few days ago and it was under 5 remaining. I looked today because my brother may pick one up and the inventory monitor is not even there anymore. With and ES of 900 I bet they still have at a 100 of these left in inventory. The inventory storage cost has to be expensive because I think they started selling this over two years ago. I doubt we will see another piece with this large of an ES. I wonder why they made it so large?

:dunno Yeah I think this would have been a masterpeace had the ES not been so high. I think SS got carried away with their past success. I dont recall an ES nearly so high since this one. Theyre learning. Eitherway I still think its a great diorama to own. Especially at the current sale price going on.

:dunno Yeah I think this would have been a masterpeace had the ES not been so high. I think SS got carried away with their past success. I dont recall an ES nearly so high since this one. Theyre learning. Eitherway I still think its a great diorama to own. Especially at the current sale price going on.

I saw this dio locally and just couldn't figure out the angle at which I would display it so I passed on it.

I saw this dio locally and just couldn't figure out the angle at which I would display it so I passed on it.

Being able to seperate the do into 2 pieces helps. Incredible piece as well, especially with the 30% discount Sideshow did, this piece was a steal.

After two years the Dio is now waitlisted. The more I look at it the more I like it. Great Dio.

It's perfect. :clap World War Hulk dragged me back into reading that book after a long absence, and it continues to be my favorite Hulk story to this day.

Back