Planet Hulk Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting for a good deal on one of these, comes to the same amount with shipping as the auctions I've lost.

$220 with shipping for the exclusive. PURCHASED! I get the Hulk Comiquette today and some more green goodness next week.

Rat - back up to full price now!

:slap

Last time I checked there was still like 6 pieces left, if you check the 14 days of Christmas it'll eventually show up there. It's a coupon code.

Good luck! :wink1:

Edit:
Here's the code HG90221, only 4 left!

Last time I checked there was still like 6 pieces left, if you check the 14 days of Christmas it'll eventually show up there. It's a coupon code.

Good luck! :wink1:

I checked a few minutes ago and their were four left. I think the coupon code is "HG+the product number" something like HG90221. I wrote it down but I can't find it on my mess of desk.

Just looked again and there are four left at $90 off. The coupon code is HG90221.

From 4 left, now there's...

11 left! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That is funny. It is like the Hulk comiquette. Only 6 left in the newsletter last week and now their are over 20 left. You gotta give it to sideshow they know how to create demand for their product.

$220 with shipping for the exclusive. PURCHASED! I get the Hulk Comiquette today and some more green goodness next week.

I got this when it first came out and I really enjoy it. Its big and there is alot of little details I enjoy looking at. This is a great price for anyone looking to pick it up. Congrats to all of you.

I got this when it first came out and I really enjoy it. Its big and there is alot of little details I enjoy looking at. This is a great price for anyone looking to pick it up. Congrats to all of you.

yep ES was way to big for this one. hence the deep discounts now.

is the one on sale the reg or the EX version?? the EX version is a must for this one imo, it has so many display options that the Reg doesn't have

I had this on pre-order and had to cancel when it first came out. I have been watching it ever since on ebay, but never pulled the trigger. This will be my first DIO and from the pictures and videos I have seen it is one of the best in terms of quality and detail. Can't wait.:yess:

I don't know what it is about this piece, but I'm not crazy about it.
I would still love to pick one up. But even at 30% off, with shipping & customs, bleh.

Can you use these coupon codes + a gift card on these?

I had this on pre-order and had to cancel when it first came out. I have been watching it ever since on ebay, but never pulled the trigger. This will be my first DIO and from the pictures and videos I have seen it is one of the best in terms of quality and detail. Can't wait.:yess:

Congrats! Make sure you put it all together, when I got mine the exclusive helmet wouldnt go on because the internal magnet was reversed but SS shipped me a new one. Other than that I really like the paint apps, the rubble, the armor. The sword on the surfers back has some weight on it, overall very cool.

Could one of you fellas who owns this take a pic of Surfer's loin cloth from the back?

I'm not sure if mine is broken or is it the actual design of the piece.
Appreciate it!

Could one of you fellas who owns this take a pic of Surfer's loin cloth from the back?

I'm not sure if mine is broken or is it the actual design of the piece.
Appreciate it!

Mine will be here Wednesday. I'll take a pic if nobody gets to it first.

Just opened my first Dio and I am not disappointed. This peice is awesome. The detail is fantastic and it is a pretty large statue. The paint apps are fantastic and sculpt on Hulk is really good. The ax Hulk is holding is huge. Very happy with this purchase and combined with the Hulk comiquette and PF my Hulk collection is off and running. If they make the Planet Hulk PF and do it right it could be the best statue ever. Sideshow did a great job on this one.

Back