Planet Hulk Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the necropost but just wondering why this piece fell off a cliff - no posts for a year. Was thinking of picking one up - are people happy with it in-hand still?

Sorry for the necropost but just wondering why this piece fell off a cliff - no posts for a year. Was thinking of picking one up - are people happy with it in-hand still?

LOVE mine! I can't say why the demand for this piece isn't there but I can tell you it is a GREAT dio. Fantastic sculpt and excellent paint job. If you pick up the piece you won't be sorry. Just remember, this is a dio. Both the Hulk and Surfer are at about Bowen scale. This is not as large as the Thanos dio. That was one of the complaints about the piece. Many people wished it was bigger but it is in line with the most dios SSC has released.

Look at the bright side, if you want the piece at least you won't have to pay a ridiculous amount for it. I believe it sells for a little less than retail. So you would be able to pick up this piece for a great price. That's a big win if you decide to pick this up.

It's an excellent sculpt. with very good paint apps. In my opinion, this is one of the most under-rated dios out there, still can't figure out why(?). Regardless, you can pick one up on Ebay for a super price, ranging from $150 to $200. Good luck.

One of the best statue I've own. Only negative is the huge ES which kept it from raising in value. This is the same or better statue than the Hulk vs Spider dio without the lights. Details, paint, pose, etc is superb.

Has anyone posted pics of this next to any other marvel dios (preferable Hulk vs. spidey)? I'm thinking about getting this bad boy.

here's a couple pics i found, not exactly what you wanted but i'll try to find more for ya.

mwds46.jpg

w1ckgn.jpg

and here's the Hulk/Spidey on the same table to give you some idea of comparison. sadly the Scar piece is quite a bit smaller than the spidey piece. but in it's defense the hulk in the Spidey piece is maybe a tad to bulky for some people.

either way you can't go wrong imo.

2mezsb7.jpg

11v6xbd.jpg

Last edited:
here's a couple pics i found, not exactly what you wanted but i'll try to find more for ya.

and here's the Hulk/Spidey on the same table to give you some idea of comparison. sadly the Scar piece is quite a bit smaller than the spidey piece. but in it's defense the hulk in the Spidey piece is maybe a tad to bulky for some people.

either way you can't go wrong imo.

Thanks bro! I've been searching the forums and didn't find any or I probably didn;t try hard enough.:lol I guess this is the next best thing.

I just received the hulk vs. spidey reg dio today. I'm so glad I got this. :yess:

Hulk is huge!!!! :horror Because of his size, Spidey looks puny. But overall, I love this dio. I have a feeling that planet hulk will look puny next to this hulk.

Thanks bro! I've been searching the forums and didn't find any or I probably didn;t try hard enough.:lol I guess this is the next best thing.

I just received the hulk vs. spidey reg dio today. I'm so glad I got this. :yess:

Hulk is huge!!!! :horror Because of his size, Spidey looks puny. But overall, I love this dio. I have a feeling that planet hulk will look puny next to this hulk.

yeah the two hulks are totally different sizes, but i don't think they're different scale just that they're done by artists/sculptors with varing views of the character.
both dios imo go well with all the other ssc dios.

I get having the green and the grey - but why two greens - ? that living room is in danger of melting from too much win.

I get having the green and the grey - but why two greens - ? that living room is in danger of melting from too much win.

one gray, one green reg version and one green EX version, and that they're all matching Marvel Samples. i only had the EX. green and Ex. gray at first but then i had a chance to get a matching Sample Reg version and couldn't pass it up. :dunno

i finally opened mine. I bought it about 1 1/2 month ago. I like it, I just think Silver Savage has a mundane expression...

HULK is amazing though.

30% ($90) off right now on Sideshow's Christmas special, only 9 left since I just ordered one. :yess:

Last edited:
Congrats! You will love it and that is a good price!:hi5:

Thanks! :hi5:
I've been eyeing this piece ever since I've read Planet Hulk, which in my opinion has been the best story line for the green goliath for years. Must read for any Hulk fan! :lecture

Back