Planet Action Figures Thread, Exclusive Dealer For QMx For Europe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have issues as well, which is why I work from home, but I'm not going into that here.

I have tried to help you NOT be in the dark because of what you said yesterday. With updates - I was meaning Aaron's updates yesterday.

I was "privy" to information yes, and I was helping you by sharing that information despite it not being my place.

And that, is officially the last time I bother. . .

Hi all,

Right, apologies for no update this morning/afternoon. I had a very long round trip to the airport and then I have to do a stock check on them all and make sure no damages etc etc etc.

I have only just sat down at my computer and thought I would jump in quickly. I would also like to note that there is no specific release date for these yet. I was on the phone to QMx last night and most American retailers have not even got these yet, Australia is only just arriving as we speak. We are actually one of the first to get these out this quickly out of the 100's of retailers that are shipping them. In future PAF is going to just release a release month, this way we can work at a better pace and not disappoint anyone.

Now this shipment is absolutely ginormous, I am going through today boxing them up and tracking numbers will arrive to people as I go along.

Im gonna be silent for a while now as I am gonna be busy.

Oxnard Montalvo - I have countless emails to go through as well as phone calls and all of the issues with imports, what may seem as a "Quick Update" on here is actually quite a big task when your dealing with all that as well. All is good and they are soon to be on their way to you.

Cheers Guys

No worries, and my most sincere apologies to you., the only thing 'troubling' me was concern for your health and wellbeing. I'm sure you know from having GAD yourself, that one of the primary symptoms is 'catastrophising' any given situation. You should thank Anx10us for backing you up in here while I went off on one like a loon. You take your time. Now I know they're out of the red tape all is well... (I'd already mentally shipped them back to HK in some bizarre legal loophole)

Apologies to all who witnessed my mini breakdown, but I'm sure if you have any familiarity at all with anxiety issues, then you know that how we behave often is out of our control.

No need to apologise, I completely understand. I do not even know who that Anx10us is. He stalks me on the forums and pretends he knows me. Best to stay away from him. He also bombards your Facebook with Candy Crush requests. Don't say I didn't warn you!

No need to apologise, I completely understand. I do not even know who that Anx10us is. He stalks me on the forums and pretends he knows me. Best to stay away from him. He also bombards your Facebook with Candy Crush requests. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Thanks, buddy.

"candy crush requests" It's sad that I even know what that game is :lol

What's a "Facebook" :)

It's taken 50 years for 1/6 figures of this quality to materialize, so another week is not going to matter.

Kirk and Spock landed safe and sound.

Thank you, Aaron!

IMG_5524.JPG

Currently in courier limbo.... Hermes not the best at updating their tracking, current estimate is Thursday, so not long to go now!

I can't get mine to work. Don't know when my order is due.

Got the tracking number on Friday, and it didn't work until this morning. Hermes picked the figures up on Saturday, but nothing showed on the site until today, which is next to useless. I feel bad for Aaron. He's gone above and beyond the call of duty getting these out, has taken a chance on Hermes, and they've been under par. They're definitely on the way we just need to be patient ( something I certainly wasn't last week when I had a bit of a crisis). They ARE coming, I just think that fate is having a bit of a laugh at me for being such a twat.

I can't get mine to work. Don't know when my order is due.

I've had a few emails regarding the tracking, Royal Mail will not give a day of delivery in any case. To be honest Royal Mail tracking numbers are more for dealers to prove we sent it.

All a customer will see is "it's on it's way" not the actual day of arrival.

I have been experimenting with different services to see which can offer the best experience for myself as well as you guys.

Hermes will be crossed off that list.

I am looking into DPD as you can live track the whole experience all the way to your front door.

EDIT!

Paul - I have added another little bonus for you, it will be worth the wait..... Trust Me!!

I just checked your tracking and I would guesstimate Thursday the latest!

Thank you Aaron, I can guess this has been one major headache for you. I have heard a lot of great things about DPD, so may be worth a shot ?

You really shouldn't have Aaron, just getting the figures out to me is totally awesome . I can't wait to see them and again I appreciate all of your help ! :)

I honestly think the universe is out to get me! Got tracking info for Thursday, so booked in a trip to Scarborough today (Last weeks trip got rained out). Wouldn't you guess, this morning the tracking has changed to today, and its out for delivery as we speak. You've got to laugh.......

I honestly think the universe is out to get me! Got tracking info for Thursday, so booked in a trip to Scarborough today (Last weeks trip got rained out). Wouldn't you guess, this morning the tracking has changed to today, and its out for delivery as we speak. You've got to laugh.......

That Sucks, I am looking in to DPD as Paul said they are a good company.

It's no bother Paul!

:exactly: Me too, their live tracking system is awesome!! :)

Yeah. They give you an hour time slot and you're right - live tracking is awesome. They show the driver (including his name) on the map, what delivery number he's on and what number you are. There is a delay on the live tracking, but can hardly moan as it's just minutes.

Yeah. They give you an hour time slot and you're right - live tracking is awesome. They show the driver (including his name) on the map, what delivery number he's on and what number you are. There is a delay on the live tracking, but can hardly moan as it's just minutes.

It's great!! I love following my figure's 'journey'! :lol

On another note, Aaron, will you be stocking the Threezero Game of Thrones Hound figure?

That Sucks, I am looking in to DPD as Paul said they are a good company.

It's no bother Paul!

Just gotten home after going through the worst traffic ever. Jim and Spock have been looked after by a very kind neighbour who took them in for me. They are now in my grubby mitts! Too knackered to do anything but stare at the boxes slack jawed tonight. But tomorrow is going to be fun!

Many thanks again Aaron!

EDIT: I too have a sheet of the things that can't be mentioned.......

Emailed you marisinacc

I am gonna experiment next week with DPD, now to choose my Guinea Pigs!

Back