Planet Action Figures Thread, Exclusive Dealer For QMx For Europe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Standard Versions are back up for preorder. Very few remaining.
Exclusive Versions going back up for preorder on 23/06 extremely limited numbers left.

Thanks All

Hi All,

I have had quite a few worried Europeans email me today after the UK has decided to leave the European union with regards to import tax.

Please do not worry about this, it will take the UK years to fully disengage, Import tax is not going to be a thing for quite some time yet even if it ever will be.

Its all ok!

Exclusive Kirk and Spock are 60% through the allocations. Not many left!

Cheers All

Haha! The extra would be nice! Yeah believe it or not quite a few emails. When I woke up this morning I literally could not believe it was a majority to leave. Just goes to show the unexpected can always happen!

Evening All,

Viktor from Underworld is now up for preorder.
Captain Kirk Standard is just about sold out (As in I have 2 left) if you wanted him act quick. I will not be getting more.
Exclusive versions are pretty much gone. If you wanted them please be quick.
I have slowly introduced a payment plan on most products, you can split the payments up to 3 equal monthly payments. Hope this helps some of you out.

Cheers all! :)

Hey,

I have a new company logo that will slowly be introduced across the board.

Wanted to quickly say its still the original Planet Action Figures!

Thanks All

Just a quick stock update on the Exclusive figures.

Remaining:
Kirk: 12
Spock: 13

These will be gone by the end of next week so be quick.

Hi Aaron :wave My Star Ace deluxe Hagrid arrived today, my first pre-order from Planet Action Figures! Just want to say thanks for the excellent service. :hi5:

Love the figure too....no hair issues (which I was really worried about after seeing in the other thread) I'm glad to say! :lol

Hi Aaron :wave My Star Ace deluxe Hagrid arrived today, my first pre-order from Planet Action Figures! Just want to say thanks for the excellent service. :hi5:

Love the figure too....no hair issues (which I was really worried about after seeing in the other thread) I'm glad to say! :lol

Hey Baggins, Glad he came ok. Sorry for the oversized box and excessive loose fill! I had to order boxes in for them beasts! Unfortunately I didn't keep one so never got to see him :-( glad the hair is all good though!

^

Thats ok, better to have it arrive safely. Beasts indeed tho! :lol My parents nearly had a fit when they saw the size of the box, think they thought that I had ordered one humungous figure!!! :rotfl

Haha! Was a big box! They probably thought you bought a dog or something!

I09A1623.jpg

Viktor From Underworld By Star Ace £149.95

Hi Aaron, are you able to confirm the price of the Standard Spock? I pre-ordered one from you on 10/07/2016 and was charged £159.99 +postage but your signature says £149.99? Thanks

Hey Astra, Thats amazing, thank you!i have hardly any exclusives left but do have quite a few standards. I can always shake QMx for a few more if need be!

Have you seen all of the Star Trek figure reveals today? What a great line up!

Have you seen all of the Star Trek figure reveals today? What a great line up!
I have, and I am reposting the pictures everywhere like crazy! And that gathered some interest and people asking me where to buy. You may have a buyer in Belgium now.
I can see this line going strong for a while if interest is high, and I am doing my best to tell everyone about it!

Back