Planet Action Figures Thread, Exclusive Dealer For QMx For Europe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spock has arrived ! I'm over the moon with it. Thanks Aaron, I'm really happy with it. Just waiting for Kirk to appear now. :)

Glad your pleased buddy :)

Right, I am slowly listing more QMx products including the replicas and statues aswell as the Q Figs. Some of the Q Figs are really awesome! Looking at you Harley and Green Arrow!

Also do not forget you can add reputation to me if you were happy with your purchases :)

Thanks All!

Just gotten home after going through the worst traffic ever. Jim and Spock have been looked after by a very kind neighbour who took them in for me. They are now in my grubby mitts! Too knackered to do anything but stare at the boxes slack jawed tonight. But tomorrow is going to be fun!

Many thanks again Aaron!

EDIT: I too have a sheet of the things that can't be mentioned.......

Sorry only just seen this! HaHa!

Glad you finally got them, now you can relax and stare!

Left feedback myself too, it was the least I could do. Must admit, I've got no idea how to Rep anyone.... I gladly will if someone can tell me how!

You have to be a Premium Member to rep. Sales buying/selling anyone can leave feedback.

Aaron, just got a new parcel of figures. Thanks! Am about to open them.

You have to be a Premium Member to rep. Sales buying/selling anyone can leave feedback.

Aaron, just got a new parcel of figures. Thanks! Am about to open them.

Cheers for that info! Was not sure how it all worked.

No worries. Remember to return feedback to buyers too. That will then encourage more to leave you some. Works the same way as rep, theoretically.

I feel like I have been working 4 days solid :impatient:

Maybe I should leave my 9-5 and do this full time! :hi5:

Your on a European Priority so hopefully be with you soon! Your friends went also :)
In case you are keeping track, we both got them yesterday but I had to wait till today as it was with a neighbour.
Thank you!

Hi Aaron.
Since you are not answering my emails (3 emails in the last 4 days now), I am trying to reach you through this board.
First of all - I do not buy all that "I am too busy to reply with a 3 word sentance" excuse. Especially since I know you have been very active in replying all my mails when I was asking you to send me the invoices while making the order. And now, when you have my money, you decided that answering emails about the status of my paid order is not necessary. Not cool.
I am sure that there will be many that will join in your defense here now, but in light of the facts that I just presented, nothing can be said that convinces me this is either acceptable or expected behaviour. I got a great vibe of you from our first comunication, but unfortunatelly, as I have seen before with other sellers, this vibe quickly disapated once you get my money.

So please, for the last time, when will my order of Kirk and Spock be delivered? I know there are unexpected delays, I understand that, what I do not understand is why is it so hard to drop me a courtesy replay on my repeated emails.

What's your order number? Is it a European order?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A mail shot was sent explaining the European orders are still being dispatched, a mail shot you have opened 7 times.

A mail shot was sent explaining the European orders are still being dispatched, a mail shot you have opened 7 times.

You mean newsletter? What 7 times?

I do not read those, I just marked it as read when I saw it was about paypal and a bunch of other stuff that don't interest me. I had no idea it was your way of replying. Anyway, this newsletter came after I already sent 3 emails spanning 4 days timeframe.

Do you maybe mean to say you didn't open any of my 4 emails? Funny how you were quick to reply when I was asking about making the order, the reply came within 5 minutes.
Or did you open them and taught "I do not feel like replying, he can wonder... It is too much trouble, customer doesn't deserve 30 seconds of my time at the keyboard."

Sorry that I am venting here, because I just do not understand this at all, it is beyond my understanding how can somebody get 4 emails in which the other party begs him for an answer and choose to ignore it. Especially when he wants to run a bussines so heavily based on trust.

I have just gone through my emails and I remember who you are now. I did try to email you back and I received a postmaster error reply saying unable to deliver your email. Reason - Their inbox is full. I have took a screen shot and emailed it to you.

I assume since then you have deleted some.

So no I have not ignored you. I was just unable to email you.

I have just gone through my emails and I remember who you are now. I did try to email you back and I received a postmaster error reply saying unable to deliver your email. Reason - Their inbox is full. I have took a screen shot and emailed it to you.

I assume since then you have deleted some.

So no I have not ignored you. I was just unable to email you.

My inbox was not full this week, I know that to be a fact. Maybe a week ago when I was on a holiday, but it has been working fine for at least the past 7 days. And a couple of my mails to you were send this week.
But let's put this to rest, all is fine now since I got some feedback from you, I regret that it took posting here to get attention.

asfaSFAF.jpg

Draco Malfoy School Wear Version £159.95 Free Delivery

Available October

Take a peek

So Aaron, I haven't quite followed the Ghostbusters thread, but will you be stocking those?

Cheers,

JP

Hey JP, Not sure if I spoke to you or not, Unfortunately with Amerang getting the exclusive rights to the import I will not be stocking them :)

Cheers!

Back