Planet Action Figures Thread, Exclusive Dealer For QMx For Europe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Planet Action Figures

Evening All, Sirius Black Azkaban version now in, also made some price adjustments. Everything can be found on the first post :)

Re: Planet Action Figures

Severus Pre Order is live! Casual Ron and Casual Harry will be available for Pre-Order soon!

Cheers

Aaron

Re: Planet Action Figures Black Friday Sales Have Started!

Morning All,

Star Ace are really starting to pump out the Pre-Orders on new figures!

Up Next, Albus!

I will only be stocking the Deluxe Version, £189.99 available to Pre Order Now!

Albus Dumbledore

No deposits required!

Thanks All.

Re: Planet Action Figures Cheap Prices, Free Postage, Great Service

Legion By ThreeZero is Due in the next few weeks.

Pre Order Now!

I received my first delivery from Aaron today. 10/10 service! Great price, item was shipped literally a couple of hours after I placed an order. Securely packaged, came in perfect condition! Just ordered my another figure from Planet Action Figures, this is now my preferred store for HP figures

Thanks for the feedback Cyrus, I really do appreciate it! (Your next one is all boxed up and is guaranteed by 1pm next day, Not sure if that includes Saturdays so it will probably come Monday)

No probs, thank you for a great service! :clap Can't wait for the other one to arrive!

Harry and Ron Casual Wear now in Stock!

Harry

Ron

In stock items have been reduced to kick start January Sales!

Just wanted to say thank you for my Harry Potter 1st Year figure which arrived today and also for the brilliant service received. :clap :clap

Glad I found out about Planet Action Figures! Your site/service is excellent and I'll be buying all my Star Ace Harry Potter figures from you in the future. :)

Hi Baggins,

Glad you received the figure ok! Thank you for your feedback I really appreciate it!

If you ever need any help or fancy a chat please do not hesitate to contact me.

Aaron

Hi All,

I have an Ex Display Lord Voldermort Reduced to a very attractive price. It is in New condition as is the box. It comes with everything as new. Take a look!

Lord Voldermort

Thanks

Just heard the sad news about Alan Rickman, such devastating news. Loved him in Prince of Thieves as a kid. From myself I wish his family all the condolences I can. How Gutting.

I have an ex display Sirius P.O.A version for £99.99 email me if interested. NOW SOLD!

Hermione and Harry Tri Wizard now in stock.

Will update first post when I can access my pc

Thanks All

Evening All, I have the second wave of Legion Figures arriving end of next week. I have 3 allocations left if any one is interested, if you order through the site as normal.

Updated first post, Legion now in stock, Also neatened up the first post to make it easier and corrected some bad links.

Thanks

Hi all, some exciting news for residents of the UK, QMx have proudly designated myself to Stock their Exclusive Figures and Distribute their standard versions.

Starting today (a bit later on) you can Pre-Order Malcolm Reynolds Exclusive Version with the awesome iconic Lassiter Pistol! The effort they went through to steal that thing! (In the show)

Why a pre-order if its already out? Well because previously this version was only available via QMx direct, so they need to be imported to the UK. I have set a April-May release. Hopefully it will be sooner.

Next line of business, Star Trek! At the moment Spock and Kirk, and I am sure QMx will announce more to come in this line.

This really is a fantastic opportunity for the UK and without the collaboration with QMx we would be paying High shipping and import pricing. Well done QMx!

Any questions please feel free to email myself at [email protected]

Retailers welcome as well as I will be distributing the Standard version of all the QMx 1/6 line.

Thanks All

Aaron

Re: Planet Action Figures, Some exciting news just dropped! Distributors for QMx!

Hi all,

I thought I would answer some questions here so it could benefit everybody. Thanks for all the interest.

There is a deposit option of £0.00 as I do not charge deposits, I do this for peace of mind for buyers. It doesn't tie you down to following through with the purchase. I created Planet Action Figures as a simpler alternative, there are no cancellation fee's, hidden charges or restocking fee's. If you change your mind let me know and I will cancel the order. (even if you pay in full up front there are no charges, change your mind and you receive back 100% of your payment)

Paying up front earns a £10 discount, the reason for this is it eases the burden for myself when ordering for eg 50 figures and paying up front for them.

If you pay up front and the price decreases you will be refunded the difference, if it increases I swallow the extra. With paying up front you will never be charged a penny more.

I have to be really careful posting in regular threads as it can be seen as advertising so please any questions ask here.

Thanks all

Have a great day!

Back