Planet Action Figures Thread, Exclusive Dealer For QMx For Europe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Planet Action Figures, Some exciting news just dropped! Distributors for QMx!

The current site is really limited which is why it is being upgraded :(

They are normally £159.99 and with the discount £149.99

With the new site everything will be a lot less confusing I hope.

Thanks

Re: Planet Action Figures, Some exciting news just dropped! Distributors for QMx!

You've got the best preorder and price guarantees I've ever seen, Aaron :clap

Congrats, Kuat :duff

Glad this thread has been created. Means I can unsubscribe and avoid the whiners on the figure one.

:goodpost:

It's great to see another UK dealer, especially one we can also communicate with here.
And now the waiting begins! :D

:exactly:

I'm also glad we can get the exclusives at reasonable prices. Getting one from QMx was a nightmare. I've got standard Mal, but will buy the exclusive from PAF now.

Glad this thread has been created. Means I can unsubscribe and avoid the whiners on the figure one.

:lol They even had me getting a tad irate! Sorry again for snapping at you :duff

If you click the link below my signature, there's the 1/6 retailer thread. PAF are on there as the best. So, feel free to post reviews in there once you have figures.

Im on my IPad and can not multi quote for some reason,

Anx10us, really appreciate the feedback, I want it to be hassle free. I do not see the need in charging a deposit and then keeping it if someone cancels, we all change our mind at times, why be charged for it :hi5:

Kuat thanks for the order, appreciate the business, will update you through the whole process on here.

Matj007 your comment about the whiners made me spit out my tea! Don't know why I found it so funny just did :clap

Thanks all!

Haha, laughing about it is probably the best way to go. But some of the analretentives on here, wow!

Pre ordered Kirk and Spock with you �� thank you and roll on July.

Hi Aaron, have just placed an order for Kirk and Spock with you. Cheers muchly for making it easier for those of us this side of the pond to order these. :D

Hi Aaron, have just placed an order for Kirk and Spock with you. Cheers muchly for making it easier for those of us this side of the pond to order these. :D

No problem! Thanks for the order!

I'm glad I got the partnership with QMx when I did! Jut in time for the rest of the Star Trek TOS line!

Congrats on the QMx line Aaron! I am liking the look of Malcolm Reynolds. Think he will arrive any time soon?

Hey Manannin I have him up for April but hoping before then, with a bit of luck end of this month, did the refund go through ok? If you decide to re order Snape I believe he is now due this month!

Thanks for the support!

Hey Manannin I have him up for April but hoping before then, with a bit of luck end of this month, did the refund go through ok? If you decide to re order Snape I believe he is now due this month!

Thanks for the support!

Yep it's all sorted out thanks! I'll keep an eye and see once either/both show up in stock. I probably shouldn't do both just now, so we'll see who wins the race! :)

Yep it's all sorted out thanks! I'll keep an eye and see once either/both show up in stock. I probably shouldn't do both just now, so we'll see who wins the race! :)

I emailed my Star Ace supplier today, he is gonna send me a release schedule. Will let you know the moment I do!

Aaron, hope you don't mind (if you do, I'll delete this post) but someone was asking about you in the Kirk/Spock thread, so I thought I'd post links to your reviews from the closed retailer thread here.

Here are some reviews about PAF HERE, HERE AND HERE.

No not at all, appreciate the links, I will copy and paste them into my first post. Thanks Anx10us.

Hi Aaron - what are the chances that you will be able to obtain some exclusives as that is what i am really after. Cheers!

Hi Jeff, Right now the decision is with QMx, I have had a few chats with them recently and they are ironing out a few kinks with distribution and finalizing the exclusive editions. I am hoping to know more very soon :)

Hi Jeff, Right now the decision is with QMx, I have had a few chats with them recently and they are ironing out a few kinks with distribution and finalizing the exclusive editions. I am hoping to know more very soon :)

Hi Aaron, thanks for the response. I have taken the plunge and ordered these in any event. I'm really hoping you get the exclusives!

Thanks very much! I certainly do too! I am hoping to know very very soon! Will keep you all updated!

Back