Planet Action Figures Thread, Exclusive Dealer For QMx For Europe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Planet Action Figures, Some exciting news just dropped! Distributors for QMx!

Jon Snow is now in stock
Malcolm Reynolds Exclusive version due April

Thanks All

Re: Planet Action Figures, Some exciting news just dropped! Distributors for QMx!

New site is finally live! Although no new features it is much more optimised.

Still a few kinks being ironed out so you may see some weird things happening, purchases are not affected.

Spoke to QMx on Wednesday, I will not know anything until at least April-May :-(

:thud:

Thanks for the update though!

If you aren't able to get the exclusives it's still okay to cancel the pre-orders without penalty isn't it? (I've paid in full).

Absolutely, I have no charges or penalties whatsoever. You get 100% back. :)

Malcolm Reynolds is due in this week! The exclusive version, I have very very few left! Get yourself a Lassiter Pistol today! :)

Hi all, Michelangelo and Leonardo in stock next week.

Also I am after Ned Stark and Tyrion Lannister by ThreeZero for a good price for my personal collection. Pm me!

Thanks!

Hi all, firstly please excuse my lack of presence. I have been hibernating. Just kidding, had a lot going on with supplier changes, new partnerships and the general everyday running of the site as well as my 9-5 job.

I will be updating the first post very soon with new preorders and what's in stock etc.

Now some of you may have heard a slight rumour regarding me and the awesome QMx. Well....... It's true.

QMx want to be the guys that announce everything regarding the exclusives which is why I have been quiet. One thing I will say is you will not be disappointed. The figures (not the prototypes) look absolutely stunning and amazing. Seriously.

I really can not say much right now, if you check my home page of my site at the moment there's a vague description of what's going on.

One thing I do need to say as a lot of people have been purchasing the standard versions then emailing me about the exclusives. There is a price difference, it's not a price difference with myself as you will see. Globally the Exclusive versions are slightly more expensive.

To make it fair I will email every person who pays in full from now until they go live with the option to upgrade, hold tight I will email you.

That's all I can say for now :wink1:

Any questions please email me [email protected]

First post is updated with new links, new preorders etc.

Also I have changed the look of the site, thoughts? Go back to the dark layout?

Also the Exclusive Trek figures, I will have Photo's, Details that I can publicly share next week!

Even now though, the details under 'Date', 'Payment Status', 'Fulfillment Status', and 'Total' are a little hard to discern since the text and background colour are similar.
I want to agree with that. Light grey text on slightly darker grey background is really hard to read:

Hi all, Michelangelo and Leonardo in stock next week.

Also I am after Ned Stark and Tyrion Lannister by ThreeZero for a good price for my personal collection. Pm me!

Thanks!

Big Chief Studios have them in their spring clearout sale if you are still looking for them - just got into GoT myself and that's where I got mine from :)

I want to agree with that. Light grey text on slightly darker grey background is really hard to read:

Agreed! Rest of the site looks great though! :)

Also, just wondering when the Star Ace Hagrid is expected...seen quite a worrying pic over in the Harry Potter thread so might need to reconsider my pre-order! :( :(

Thanks for the feedback everyone, Ive never ordered anything from myself so did not know it was like that :rotfl

Will try altering it today! Not long to go now!

Yes Baggins I was Emailed a link to that thread, I have no idea what has happened there, it may be an "in progress" picture or something, if I hear anything I will be sure to post here but it certainly did not look good!

I have made the white "whiter", the issue is the color setting for that affects other parts of the site :(

Woah, it's changed again. I'm seeing red buttons and a brown background, is that right?

Speaking of the buttons, and perhaps this is pushing it too far, but is there any way to make them a nice vibrant green (like your free delivery banner) if they're in stock, then that red if they are not? That would be knida cool. My pet peeve is when you have to scroll through pages of products and it's not clear they're out of stock etc. There's one site that doesn't tell you until you hover over the products, which actually put me off going there.

That's much better. :)

Having a click around I didn't notice any other colour issues. The site is looking really sharp - clean cut and easy to read. :clap

Cheers Dude! Appreciate it!

Woah, it's changed again. I'm seeing red buttons and a brown background, is that right?

Speaking of the buttons, and perhaps this is pushing it too far, but is there any way to make them a nice vibrant green (like your free delivery banner) if they're in stock, then that red if they are not? That would be knida cool. My pet peeve is when you have to scroll through pages of products and it's not clear they're out of stock etc. There's one site that doesn't tell you until you hover over the products, which actually put me off going there.

As far as I am aware all buttons will always be the same color as there is only one option, what I am considering doing is moving all sold out items to a sold out section. That way everything you see (unless your in the sold out section) will be preorder or in stock.

Btw just in case someone is interested, I have an ex display Marty Mcfly, 100% mint with shipper on eBay for £179.99 I will do it outside of eBay for £170 as I will not need to pay fees!

Morning All, QMx have finally listed the figures on their site!

Now we officially know what the exclusives are! For Spock we have his Vulcan Lute and for Kirk we have the Phaser Rifle!

Today I will be listing them on the store and once the press release has been done I will be uploading the pictures from the photo shoot.

The exclusive versions will not go live until next week.

If you already have a preorder for the standard versions I am doing an early bird upgrade, email me for full information.

Its finally happening! We are full steam ahead and still on for a July release!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Evening all, Exclusive versions are now live. These are extremely limited so act fast to save disappointment :)

I also have very few Standards left as well!

Good Luck!

It has been said before but can't be said often enough - thank you so much for doing that for us! Highly appreciated. I am so glad I don't need to worry about it anymore or fear that I may miss out.

It has been said before but can't be said often enough - thank you so much for doing that for us! Highly appreciated. I am so glad I don't need to worry about it anymore or fear that I may miss out.

:goodpost:

Thanks Astra, It should be a smooth transition and process for everyone including myself. It will also pave the way for their next releases :)

Back