Place youre best picture!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of great photos in this thread!

Here is one of my favorites, simply because he looks so lifelike:
batman7.png

:exactly: great pictures where posts in the thread.

I like youre picture very much :clap How do you make it?

I have a question about the settings of the camera, when you tacking youre pictures :dunno

Last edited:
:exactly: great pictures where posts in the thread.

I like youre picture very much :clap How do you make it?

I have a question about the settings of the camera, when you tacking youre pictures :dunno

Thanks a lot. :)
I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3, nothing fancy. For that shot, I darkened the room (I think it was at night, so I simply turned off the lights) and used a desk lamp shining from below. It's already been two years since I took that pic, but the image properties tell me it had an ISO of 100, and a shutter speed of 1/8 second.
I don't know a lot about the technical aspects of photography, but I usually have my ISO on auto, and vary the shutter speed (my camera only has 4 options, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 second) until I get the result I want, and depending on the light I'm using.
Hope this was helpful. :)

I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3, nothing fancy. For that shot, I darkened the room (I think it was at night, so I simply turned off the lights) and used a desk lamp shining from below. It's already been two years since I took that pic, but the image properties tell me it had an ISO of 100, and a shutter speed of 1/8 second.
I don't know a lot about the technical aspects of photography, but I usually have my ISO on auto, and vary the shutter speed (my camera only has 4 options, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 second) until I get the result I want, and depending on the light I'm using.

Thanks for the info. I give it a try. When i make a cool pic i will post it in here...

I found how to do my manual settings on my camera finally.

Can you anyone share some simple settings I can try to take pics in.

I am in a basement so no ambient light. Only some overhead lightbulbs so light is there but a little faint. Pics on auto come out grainy and somewhat dark. Using the flash kills all the detail and gives my hot spots. :(

I was playing with my camera, and took these. Please bear in mind that these were takin with my Iphone 3GS :lol, but I like the creepy vibe some of them have

Trick r Treat Sam
c7e3fe0e.jpg

3392eb27.jpg

1467e07b.jpg

693f39eb.jpg

1:1 Elder Pred
66b2e9be.jpg

aa53cd7e.jpg

23d405e7.jpg

1:1 T800 Endo
c06a3ec0.jpg

1:1 Wolf Bust
c16857b0.jpg

Wait. You can adjust shutter speed on a Lumix?!

[Edit: Just checked mine. I had no idea I could bump it up to 1 second! :hi5: This might come in handy!]

A couple of my fave shots:

2634322970104711031S600x600Q85.jpg

2160077700104711031S600x600Q85.jpg

If you are going for 'low key' shots then I recommend buying some cheap LCD lights, even a LCD torch will do, light the figure from the sides and top, that way no light will light up your black backdrop, if going for a slow shutter speed then remember to use a tripod or something else stable to avoid camera shake :clap

A good place for toy photography tips: https://through-the-lens.lefora.com/

Thanks. I have been trying to get some help on this for a bit, I appreciate it. I wish I knew more about the settings.

Back