Pituvision In!!The THING International Exclusive PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have a mutant-like ability that causes me to want to buy pieces i previously had no desire to own.

Last edited:
Jose, I do understand the hatin' of the Thing. ;) I just wished you could switch the heads around on it. After all, like you said, it is based on an artist's interpretation of the Thing who is well known in the Marvel Universe. Good review. Don't worry, they were harping on the Thing's shorts when he first came out. Again, the ultimate piece would be him in his pants and baby booties with the open mouth. :rock

Funny stuff indeed.

This reminds me of a video from a year or two ago in which a Sideshow Freak (maybe P!tu) was sitting in front of his computer waiting for an exclusive to go on sale (it could have been the Spidey vs Hulk diorama). The Freak was spazzing out in front of the computer - he needed to use the bathroom - but in the end he was able to order the exclusive. Does anyone recall this madness? If so, any link? Thanks.

This will look great when it goes on ebay!

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha and his hulk

Funny stuff indeed.

This reminds me of a video from a year or two ago in which a Sideshow Freak (maybe P!tu) was sitting in front of his computer waiting for an exclusive to go on sale (it could have been the Spidey vs Hulk diorama). The Freak was spazzing out in front of the computer - he needed to use the bathroom - but in the end he was able to order the exclusive. Does anyone recall this madness? If so, any link? Thanks.

u mean this sexy guy? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu-O9JVqcjs

he mentioned sumthing about taking a ^^^^ in a cup

Funny stuff indeed.

That was P!tu, and I believe that could have been the SIM. I could be wrong, so don't quote me on that. Jose, remind us again!

Edit: Nevermind, just saw that Bat Eater did post the video and it was in fact the SIM! Wahoo! My memory still serves me right!

Great video as usual P!tu.:clap You need to hire a lighting crew for the next Pituvision this one was a little dark.:D

i always watch your vids but sell the rock with pajamas and booties and get a better camera! please.

good stuff man!

I heard your last word,José......

YOU ARE THE HOMO !!!!

Funny as always--

You looked like you gained some weight from your last u-tube apperance.

Maybe it's the light.:rolleyes:

Back